Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Quick little thing: It’s Leonie’s Birthday!
Even if she’s not in the prior update, it’d feel wrong to just skip it!
Some tasty sauce for you.

17 Likes

Uhhhhhh…what’s going on here? I had just gotten the bacon for the retired adventurer lady, but when I entered her house…I walked into this…?

2 Likes

Bug that’s been fixed in the current build.

5 Likes

Actually, will any other characters from Three Houses appear besides Byleth?

I have some planned, but I won’t spoil the surprise.

1 Like

Plans are fun, they give exposure for adventure.

will any other characters from Three Houses appear like bernadetta be like a playable character?

1 Like

I’ll be honest,

I’m in so much anticipation for the release of the next chapter, that I finally got around to playing another route of Three Houses, with a focus on the golden Deer girls, (despite choosing Black Eagles. :sweat_smile:)

That’s two down, one to go! (Excluding church)

5 Likes

Ok so I was thinking about the bad endings of this game and had a couple of ideas to expand upon the maid one in the desert village, can’t remember many names because I haven’t played the game in some time, so here are they.

First one is that after the whole events of the ending, the maid fattens up lysithea and hilda while the innkeeper is like “whatever makes you happy” after a few days or weeks the monster that attacked the other village, can’t remember if it was a dragon or a giant bird so I guess it can actually be any big and strong monster, it attacks the village killing almost all of their inhabitants and the few ones who survived blame the innkeeper for it since the only heroes available “disappeared” in her inn, but then she gets attacked just as well and dies in front of the maid basically being a bad ending for everyone, yes she got two blobs to play with but lost the love of her life in exchange.

The second one is similar, after pretty much disappear for quite some time lysithea’s and hilda’s friends/family (idk much about fire emblem three houses and its characters so it could be anyone with power that can aid them) go find them, obviously with a battalion of soldiers, and they do find them in the inn and after that both the maid and the innkeeper get charged for their crimes, whatever fattening someone could be in that world, and actually get both sent to jail (different ones just in case) or possiby executed, again an ending bad for everyone since the heroes are fattened up which is not of their liking and the “bad guys” get a lifetime in jail.

Yes, I know, I’m pretty petty with cases like this, but I just wanted to get both of these ideas out of my mind and share them here, thoughts?

1 Like

I appreciate the thought you put into both of these, and while I surely plan on adding some darker elements into the game (which based on the reactions I got from the playtesters, was successful~)
I think that’s far too dark of a punishment for Carol and Anne.

I can assume that, realistically speaking, the second one would happen in universe if that bad end was how the story really went. Take it as word of god, but it’s still a bit dark for a mostly sexual scene. There needs to be a fine line between the serious stuff and the fetish stuff, which is why, in the gallery, I’m removing the bad ending ‘regret’ monologues.

1 Like

I’m going to give you all a real quick update.
As usual, progress on the update is going well. The main story and main areas are 95% completed and now just in need of some polishing and cleaning up.
We also finally got some Blueberry sprites to be implemented in side content in the next update as well!
Thanks to the kind efforts of all the artists that reached out to me, progress has sped up significantly in the art department!
We even have our own custom title now!
Logo_Black_Moved

I’m tickled pink by all the support and help I’ve gotten from all these people.
I’m aware this update has been a long time coming, and I guarantee it’s going to be worth the wait!
I did a count awhile ago and came to the conclusion that by the end of Part 1 (this update) The game will have approximately 30+ (including variations) fetish scenes in game!

It’s been a long, hard fought battle but the end is finally in sight! Once again, thank you all for your patience! And please support the game however you can, from fanart, to ko-fi, offering help, or even just leaving kind words!

Thank you all once more!

22 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you for actually taking your time to answer my dumb ideas, again I just got them stuck on my mind and wanted to take them out before they got stuck there for a longer time than they should, also I completely agree with you, I tend to exaggerate a bit with this type of stuff.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try the new update and see all the new stuff when it’s release. Has someone who been keeping up with this for a while it just great to see this project evolved and get better thru the course. Keep up with the great work.

1 Like

I’ve decided that when the next update comes out, I’m gonna delete my old save and start over from scratch,

build myself up to the new content by reliving where we’ve come from!
Plus, it has been a while, so it’ll be good to help remember the plot up to the new stuff!

I know you said the update will come out soon, however,
If I may ask, do you think the update will come out this month or next?, wanna know if I should keep a day open for it next week!

Don’t feel obliged to answer me, this is your project so take it at your pace! :blush:

I’m just happy to be here!

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure. I’d like to get it out next month, and if I keep going at this pace I should be able to get all my work done.
But there’s the issue of the art and more technical specialized plugins, which I’m not working on.
I’m hoping that I can get a playtest done either today or tomorrow, afterwards I can cleanup the more boring stuff and try to finish the fetish content, but I will need the sprites first.

9 Likes

Alright, thank you for the update!

Once again, this is your project mate, so don’t feel pressure to release the next update until you’re happy with it.

And we’ll keep supporting you from here however you need us to! :blush:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, it’s time for another quick update.
First, and most important of all, it’s Marianne’s birthday again!

It really is both impressive and saddening that this next update has taken well over a year at this point, and it’s still not complete yet.

I apologize for taking so long with this update. I did not expect this year to give me so many twists and turns. It made working very difficult to continue, what with my abusive job and my mother’s passing.
I will strive to make the following update not just smaller in scale, but more concise in it’s story and locations so we don’t spend too much time on fleshing out these new areas so the next update comes out much sooner.

On brighter news, the current playtest is going really well! So far very few bugs have been encountered, meaning that less time will have to be spent on fixing prior areas! We’re steadily getting closer to a completed update!

We still need to wait on the swimsuits and some NPC faces, but thus far things are progressing at a slow but very smooth rate. I’ve dropped my side project in favor of focusing my creative energy on LSE:R to make sure it’s completed first and foremost.

Once again I apologize for the wait and I really hope the update proves to be worth it in the end.

32 Likes

I am willing to wait until my hairs gray and my back arches for this update. A masterpiece should not be rushed, I know you can do it and you should take as much time as necessary!

3 Likes