Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

great stuff here on the revamp, but I wanna kick Carol’s ass, I do not care about Lysithea’s peaceful post-war philosophy and her backstory lol, she’s way too unlikable and gross.

update: other than my petty gripe, I do have some issue with the game’s “invisible walls.” There are a bit too many times whenever you trigger an event flag and just… can’t backtrack anymore. I make a lot of fuck ups, and it sucks replaying through long walls of text because I forgot something in town or underground, etc. I only had 8,000 gold, for example, and… god I do not wanna sit through the desert walking, carol’s stuffing, etc., just to get the mercenary.

that just feels… mean lmao, kinda unintuitive

I’ve encountered a bug, maybe someone else found it. I gave the cigars to the maid, went to sleep, woke up, and then (upon talking to carol) got a lecture for giving the cigars to anne… despite not doing that.

Not just you - I got this as well.

Don’t worry, this, along with the bugs you’ve met, will all be removed in the future

1 Like

appreciate hearing that.

also, how do I get chimera feathers? I’ve been in the forest for hours and all I can find are poisonous animals, the only chimera I found was thatboss fight

They live in the alcoves of trees, as Anne mentioned. There’s one right at the entrance of the Map.

Right here

An update will be uploaded soon.
The Mediafire and Gdrive links are already up, but the MEGA link will take a while.
V.4.1 Will be fixing various issues in the game.
While a buglist was added to the game, I will be adding the buglist here as well.

-The Dark Maze is no longer accessible after beating Carol.

-Librarian Quest’s Bad End now works properly. Before Anne would get stuck in the doorway due to the door’s priority.

-Lysithea’s Disregard Safety no longer removes 4 Spd and Mag at the end of each active turn. This was caused by a mistake in the state’s
settings where it activated at the turn end, rather then when the state is removed.

-Hilda’s Armored Strike no longer does 0 damage. This was caused by a calculation issue in the damage equation as it was unable to read 30%
and had to be written as .30.

-Fisherman’s quest didn’t mark itself as complete at the end of the quest, it now does.

-The librarian could be found in her house before the library closed, resulting in some confusion about when to talk to her
as she didn’t acknowledge the chocolate quest. Now she only appears at the specified time.

-Necromancer will now mention if you ate some of the food before going down the rope.

-Necromancer Bad End changed slightly. Made overall less morbid.

-Dragon dungeon is inaccessible after beating it. Don’t worry, there’s nothing in there.

-Matches have been replaced by a single Matchbox that does not run out.

-NPCs now have various portraits.

-Old man no longer mentions using poison against the dragon.

-Carol will not repeat dialogue at the end of her quest.

-Purple Fish will now restore 14 HP to the entire party when used as an item.

-Hilda’s level has been lowered from 36 to 34 (Stats have not been lowered).

-Chimera has been nerfed and changed in various ways:
–Chimera’s damage from his basic attack ‘Lion’s Fangs’ has had it’s damage nerfed. It now deals a flat 7 damage to any party members with
less than 30 Def. This ensures that Lysithea cannot be killed by a stray critical hit at full health while still being threatening.
–Chimera’s critical hit rate has been lowered from 10% to 2%
–Shoulder Tackle’s Topple rate has be lowered from 60% to 35%
–Defense and Resistance have been lowered from 28 to 26
–Dexterity has been lowered from 33 to 24
–Chance of getting a Chimera Feather has been raised from 1/7 (14.2%) to 1/2 (50%)
–Encounter rate has been increased.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, for all my messing around, I didnt know there WAS a bad end to the librarian quest.

1 Like

So, I was messing with the formations and had Hilda upfront. When you go to sleep. Hilda talks to Hilda.

1 Like

I didn’t even know there was a librarian quest. How do you start it?

1 Like

Talk to her once the “month of fucking around” starts

There’s a book you need to read in the library once the month starts.

1 Like

Is there any way to heal or go back to town before defeating the dragon?

Grabbed Hilda, but for some reason I can’t return back to town to get the mercenary or rest. So I’m stuck in an infinite loop of dying to the dragon.

You cannot return to the town to get the Merc. Once you’ve left, you’ve made your choice.
There’s a cabinet in the tent that will give you 12 Vulneraries and Pure Waters, you can use those to heal.

Basically, if you leave town you can’t go back till you get the dragon. So you’ve gotta get the merc beforehand, and make sure you’re on a good level as party to keep up with the monsters. I recommend fighting all the mimics (except the first one) before leaving the tent, and then when you get to town, get the merc, then go back and fight that first mimic.

I am using Joiplay and the game keeps crashing when I start the dragon fight.

What’s Joiplay? I’ve never heard of that.

It’s a converter for android to allow it to play RPGmaker games