Magical Seed Garden

Yeah he know about it says it’s buggy

How do you make the face fatter? It looks like you can, look at the watermelon girl face on the promotional image. I haven’t gotten it’s face fat, and mines pretty fat.

i think its infinite

2 Likes

Lmao i just got this game and as i was wondering “what’s the limit” I happened to refresh the page to see this lol.

huh i never got this far and never its infinite

Im glad that this getting more attention that before becuase i feel like this underrated

oh i have been letting it go with this game
god knows how big it will get

I hope the creator updates the models to handle larger sizes, hopefully to the point of being immobile or as big as possible.

same it now looks like a broken model

how long which options did you choose

Damn, if it was unreal engine instead of unity maybe we was able to change models to make them look better in bbw/ssbbw shape and add physics to belly/thighs.
Guys, is it just me or belly transformation doesn’t work at all? Strong legs+thighs transformation don’t work for me too.

I really love this one, it is super satisfying seeing the super cute plant girls grow! As always its such a shame with 3D models that they break when they get distorted too much. I got some nicer pics at bigger sizes wirh good camera angles but theres a limit to what i can do when the top of her toso burys itself into her rediculously raised up belly lol. If only her belly had more weight at the front pulling the model down so it didn’t clip at the top. (Also was dissapointed that even though i went the hip route her actual butt didnt really grow and got eaten by her thighs, only a personal thing though lol) If I knew anything about 3D I would love to make something similar :slight_smile: Hopefully the original creator feels up to making improvements, but for now its still pretty awesome :smiley:

This game is great! Can’t wait to see when it updates. One question, however. Does anyone know if the Bellymite fertilizer works in the game? I’ve been giving that one to my plant girl and she doesn’t seem to be changing at all.

It works, but very little. If you like belly inflation, then it’s for you. If you want your girl to get fat, use dyna diet. Dyna diet works better for making the belly bigger anyway.

Can one of the fertilizers grow their ass? the thighs and hips(and the but “in general”?) grows, but the cheeks themselves and/or the crack never gets pronounced, the back/tail bone grows with it and thus the cheeks still look pretty small/flat by comparison. Can’t hotdog these buns!

you mean like this ?

1 Like

WuT fUcK? Hssibsiughns just to clear the 20 words

Yes THAT! What fertilizer did you use?!

ROFL!? The hell are we looking at here? XD