Magical Seed Garden

looks like a download link to the game

It’s also on itch.io, so there’s no need to pester them on that site or post game links (unless that’s a different game build?)

Can someone tell me how to get those zoomed up images, I can’t seem to find any controls for it.

You use the mouse wheel to zoom, scroll down to zoom in and up to zoom out.

Just found this and I gotta say… super entertaining! I love it! Not sure if it’s still being worked on, but I already personally think it’s a fantastic game! Not one of those games that lasts 15 minutes with extreme expansion… but just a nice game to have open on your dashboard. Very enjoyable!

whats the password on the .rar file in the mega link?

it’s idsaybucketsofart

welp, Itch.io version is gone too. i hope the game isnt cancelled

Wow this is nifty. Not “fun”, but nifty. I started a Lemon girl (which apparently is an hourglass and resists belly growth = P). So I’m wondering if anyone knows how/where play data is saved so I could copy it out to have multiple runs going. Or would it work well enough to just duplicate the folder?

1 Like

if i’m not wrong all of the characters play the same

C:\AppData\LocalLow\idsaybucketsofart\Magical Seed Garden

Cool, that looks like what I needed. Thanks.

so anyone have the link to it?

Gathered together for ya.

1 Like

just a little update from 2 months ago

Love the concept, but I wish we had the option to run multiple seeds at once to experiment with the effects of different fertilizers more efficiently. Also, when the character walks, I’ve noticed that her tits kind of…spaz out. It’s hard to show in a still image, but if you look closely, her left nip is facing to the fucking side. I don’t think that’s healthy.

this game is long overdue for some major updates, especially to fix the various visual bugs from the larger sizes

1 Like

Does anyone know if you have to keep fertilising to keep their shape, or does doing it once make it permanent until you change it?

They shrink if they have under 50% water. Each fertilization changes how they grow until the next time they need to be fertilized.

@bobs532.1
The water bar is just to tell you whether the fertilizer will have a negative or a positive effect. If the girl’s fertilizer bar is empty, then nothing will happen, watered or not.

How do I access the cheat engine if I want to use it?