Make your own weight gain story

Yeah, it’s a “I can’t tell you how it works, but when I show you, you will see.” Kind of thing

Alright, Wonder how it’ll go.

1 Like

I’m actually more interested in weight gain stories in the modern age, rather than steampunk…

2 Likes

Quick story legitimately off the top of my head!

Uhhhh LAMIA girls, let’s see, uhhhh, they store food in their lower bodies. Set in a fantasy world that’s being invaded by uhhh tentacle aliens who aren’t evil and are just curious about how much food the lamias can store in their bodies for later use (the tentacles need pre-digested food tto survive) the tentacles are also a hive mind because i’m probably weird and in denial about that, and uhhhh the aliens give the lamias the choicee to either be incubators (oviposition inflation, I know you said not to include that but that is part of my idea that could be turned off) or food storage (belly expansion), and it’s basically just a job, so they can stop whenever they want.

I never liked the “super evil” trope in games, so this would just be a game about tentacle aliens running a business in having helping to reproduce and keep their race fed while also maintaining the happiness and livelihoods of the lamias in question. The lamia’s government would be willing to work if the tentacles maintained their benevolence, which the tentacle aliens never intended on breaking.

So, the tentacles help them rise to the stars, and the people there will be their storage until they can stand on their own and be allies to protect them from anti-hive mind authorities.

SO in the Year 3031 Humans have fix World hungry and find new technology that make people more heather But there is a problem there is to much food being made so a new kind of human is made called the Bottomless they can eat tons of food and there body change and grow base on how much food they eat so (Placeholder) a new Bottomless have to lean there new power and what it needs to be a Bottomless.

I’m full of ideas, though I’ve never been able to get any stories very far. I posted several idea prompts before, but here are some from the Fantasy Feeder forums. Feel free to take & use any of them:

Romance: A guy & a girl are in love. Guy is into fat chicks (of course). Girl is willing to get fat, but only if the guy gets strong enough to carry her. Guy works out while girl pigs out. But who will stop gaining first?

Thriller: A female detective is hot on the trail of a man who kidnaps women, only to return them fattened beyond belief. When she becomes his latest victim, she begins to wonder if her obsession was based on justice or jealousy.

Horror: A female scientist becomes a blueberry. Her husband is into it at first, but he begins to worry as her mind begins to change. Suddenly she is obsessed with spreading her berryism to others. After seemingly being killed by the military, her husband revives her & now wants to help fertilize & spread her seeds.

Thriller/comedy: after falling overboard into the ocean a young man is rescued by a mermaid & the two eventually marry. Returning home the man introduces his new wife to his friends who are wary of her as mermaids in this universe are man eaters… literally! Not long after, the city is in chaos as a series of murders occur where the victims, all men, are found eaten. The man’s friends are quick to blame his new wife, but while he tries to defend her innocence she seems to be doing everything to give merit to his friends’ claims. Is she really a man eating monster & he’s just in denial?

2 Likes