Male or Female

Thinking about it is kind of weird that fatness in females is more attractive than fatness in males to me despite being bisexual, so I will try and justify why that might be the case. I think for me is a thing about aesthetics, generally what is socially understood as attractive about men and women bodies are very different aspects of their anatomy, aspects that are considered attractive about male anatomy are things like being tall, muscular or having a big dick but women are having big boobs, hips or butt. Of course, you can make the argument that socially is also perceived that being thin is more attractive than being fat for both male and female bodies, but we are in this forum for a reason so here it is clearly not the case. Were am I going with this? My point is that fatness enchanches aspects that are generally perceived as attractive in female bodies but it doesn’t do the same in male bodies (and well, you can technically say that being fat makes your dig look smaller in comparison to the rest of your body).
Again, this is only my perspective of the issue, I would love to hear some counterarguments from people that actually like fat boys.

3 Likes

I’m an oddity, I guess.
I like fat women, and fat men. The strange thing to me (I’m a sheltered hermit don’t judge if it’s actually quite common) is that I prefer masculine fat men while I like all in regards to women. Now for Pokemon I think that’s gross, there are a lot of characters who are minors and no amount of “Oh but for the purposes of this mod-yada-yada” Shut up. If you can’t convince me your character is an adult, I don’t want anything to do with it. Now granted, I do not know the context of that ideas topic nor do I play pokemon.
My tastes and opinions are garbage yes. But they’re my garbage.

2 Likes

To clarify, it’s actually pokemon themselves gaining weight, not the kids in my game lol. Good point though.

Actually it’s to a point now that I’m scared to tell any of my family members this is the only secret I hide from them and I hide it very well due to my family being very religious. But I kinda have to my dad belittles gay people and I’ve gotten angry with him many times about it but I use my frustration on Smash Bros Ultimate, and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Version. So in return I’m really good at those games

1 Like

Yeah, life can be a dick sometimes, but in cases like these, you’ve got to take the good from the bad, and hey, those games are cool, so at least there’s that!
When I was a kid, my parents were very religious, but they were ok when I said that, so I myself couldn’t really relate to that, but I hope things warm up for you!

And, uh, as a side note, is that why your name is “zeldasalt”?

1 Like

I just used that name because I really like Scottfalco’s Zelda with a side of salt series

1 Like

Honestly, preference shouldn’t be a reason to think less of someone. All I see is two consenting adults in a loving relationship. Gender doesn’t make it more or less valid. I honestly hope you find more accepting people in your real life, @zeldasalt. They exist, and I’ve met a few, myself. In the mean time, if you have a circle of friends online, then at least you’ve got that. Not much, by some peoples’ standards, but some of my best friends are people I’ve never seen nor heard.

1 Like

I completely understand that I like females fatten up men and men fattening up men

i don’t really mind the Gender on WG Games.

1 Like

While I am male, my gender preference in WG games is female (as long as it’s not futa or related to it).

1 Like