"Malefactor" - text-based game (sorry, not weight fetish, maybe slight BDSM/gore).

I would like to present my interactive fiction game. „Malefactor” is a strategy text game in which the player takes on the role of a Sauron-style Lord of Darkness with the goal of conquering the world. He will carry out his plans by making various decisions. He will build his army and send it into battles, weave intrigues and deceptions, create secret spy networks and sectarian cults, recruit agents and commanders, corrupt representatives of Free Peoples and sow discord among them, collect magical artifacts and perform sinister plots. Note – one game takes about 1 hour, but the premise is that the game can be approached several times, each time making different decisions, getting different results and discovering something new. Feedback is very much welcome. Very, very much.

Itch.io version: Malefactor - interactive fiction, story of the Dark Lord by Adeptus7 - when You play in this version, please, remember to rate, it is very important to me!

8 Likes

The game is quite good from what I’ve played but how much “weight” and overall fetish kind of content is in this? Because I haven’t managed to find too much other then a brief description that doesn’t play too much into what this forum is about, don’t get me wrong I think the game is amazing especially for something in Twine but I just wanted to make sure that the kind of content a lot of the people here want is in this.

8 Likes

ooooh, so that’s what “weight” in the name of Your forum means? I couldn’t understand that, so I decided, that this is just gaming forum. I am sorry, if this game is not appropriate, please delete it.

4 Likes

A game does not need to be about weight gain (which is the main focus of the forum) to be here. But this is an adult fetish forum at the end of the day. It is normally expected. As long as something is tagged correctly and has a disclaimer that it doesn’t contain fetish material, shouldn’t be much of an issue. However, you can always have a moderator or admin shut a thread down or delete it by messaging them or requesting it, if you are not wanting it to be here anymore.

5 Likes

Hahaha, welcome to the forum. Yeah, this site is mostly about developing weight gain and expansion games, but honestly your game looks kinda cool too

5 Likes

@Adeptus Hi Adeptus! Echoing what others have said, please feel welcome and you are free to post about games that aren’t necessarily conducive to weight gain and expansion content. I’ve taken the liberty of moving the thread to General Discussion which is where our non-wg topics lie. Your own interests aside for a moment, please don’t be put off from posting because of the nature of the forum. We all play non-fetish games here too!

As to your game itself, it’s got a good elevator pitch! I’ll have to try it later today.

5 Likes

Thank You very much for friendly welcome despite my offtopic!

5 Likes

The description captured my attention :innocent:

1 Like

Hello! There is new version of the game, under the name of “Dominion of Darkness”, with extended mechanics and story and some graphics elements. Here is the game: "Dominion of Darkness" - interactive fiction, story of the Dark Lord by Adeptus7

Also, reviews have appeared (I can link only one):

Hello! Long time no see.
In meantime, I prepared big update of the game.

Some new things in this version are:

• harpies and serpentmen are now reruitable for Tempter character,

• new expedition to Witchlands, land once ruled by civilization older even than Your character,

• new possible way to victory by discovery of ancient secrets and accomplishment of the magical Great Work, including new endings,

• male Tempter and Warmonger can take a consort, which brings mechanical benefits and story elements,

• choice of element your character specialize in. It has influence on spellcasting and unblocks some new events;

• new ways for defeating enemy kingdoms, connected with profession of your character. Warmonger can initiate full-scale total ware between elves and dwarves, Destroyer of Life can start vampire apocalypse, Tyrant can summon hosts of angeldemons from Infernal Heaven and Temptress can seduce king Janos.

And of course many lesser changes, fixes and new events.

Some plans for the future:

• make elemental focus more significant by adding big questchains connected to it - e.g. as Water focused character You will be able to wake ancient sea leviathan and as Fire focused one, to create your own fiery “Mordor”,

• add some new “final bosses” with which You will have to deal after conquering Free Peoples,

• add new special ending in which You go back in time to won first war (mentioned in prologue).

Many thanks for all people who pla this game and give me feedback! Please, remember to rate the game.

Happy New Year!