MasterofLilies, Reporting in!

I’ve been a user of this site for a long time, but I never really introduced myself! I’ll be posting quite a bit about myself so everyone knows a little more about who I am. Tl;DR - I’m weird, I like gaining, and I’ve got something of a creative mind.

I’m a F/F weeb who loves roleplay, storywriting, and of course, gaming. When it comes to weight gain, it’s not something I partake in, but I do fantasize about it from time to time. I have months of heavy activity which are followed by months of a weird guilty feeling, so I tend to disappear for months at a time.

My favorite types of games are ones with character customization of some capacity. I AM that being who shamelessly self-inserts themselves before they make unique characters in video games, sorry.

When it comes to gaining, I have a strange affinity for the ultra-rare ‘wholesome gain’ where you have a loving and supportive couple involved. I’m fine with anything else, though.

If you want to call my attention without saying my full name, you can just say ‘Lily’ or ‘Lilly’!

With all that silly information out of the way, nice to meet you all formally! I’ll see about being active around here.

11 Likes

Don’t be sorry for putting yourself before unique characters, I do the same! Also, that’s a nice intro you’ve made.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! It’s always nice to hear people appreciate the silly, way-too-big and awkward intros that I make.

1 Like

Hey, good to make a new acquaintance. I’m relatively new, but this place is really welcoming, so it’s been great! If we ever get to talking, I guess my full username is short enough, huh? But if I ever swap it out, and it’s before anyone sees this, call me Gam3r.

I just wanted to say, I know that feeling. I’ve always been, in my own opinion, a weird person. And when it comes to the affinity you mentioned, I feel a bit sad seeing it referred to as strange. I feel exactly the same way. For both fiction and reality, of course. So don’t feel awkward or shy. We may not know each other, but I’m sure we’ll be good friends with time (we collectively-as I said, this is a very welcoming site!)

2 Likes

Sorry to double-post in quick succession; I just wanted to chime in on something else: I don’t mean to seem like I’m trying too hard to point them out, but I make much longer posts-here and elsewhere, even on my personal social media accounts. I don’t know what people who know me irl think, but I hope nobody minds too much.

2 Likes

Wait, is this considered “wrong”? I do this, for some version of me, if given the option all the time.

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty common fare. I do the same whenever the option is available.

2 Likes

Oh… I see. Well, the thing is that I’m always used to people considering any form of self-insertion of any kind at any time or any place to be cringy.

Anyway, thanks for the replies, everyone! c: It’s nice to meet you all.

Honestly, it’s pretty common in RPG’s, like MMO’s and the Mass Effect series. (Plus Star Wars KOTOR and KOTOR 2)

2 Likes

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us! And there is no shame in self-insert after all one of the purposes of games is to let players live out fantasies.

3 Likes