MEAT (An early Halloween game)

Hello everyone, happy halloween; Well, I know it’s not Halloween yet but it’s not too late to start celebrating.
Remember Sasha, that rabbit girl who starred in a creepy game I made last year, well she’s back.
Yes, I think it will be the last game I publish with a horror theme for some time, I want to do things that are a little more fun.

Story:
The story is loosely based on the story of the licked hand, with vore elements and 4 endings. Except for a very specific moment in the game, it does not contain any blood, even if they are just red pixels, I say this in advance.
Feel free to comment what you thought or even record gameplay :slight_smile:

Controls:
Arrows: You move
Space: Interact
Esc: Menu

The game lasts 5-10 minutes and happy halloween :slight_smile:

meat0000

Download

Music

12 Likes

my only problems with is the small amount of endings and the dog dies. other then that is a good game

2 Likes

Oh my lord the licked hand story… Good choice to adapt to a horror game I suppose. Happy Halloween. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for playing, I hope you enjoyed it.

1 Like

A few days ago I planned to use Sasha as a mascot, meaning that she appears in several future projects as the protagonist.
Here is a work of art of her.
Edit:
I forgot some details.
Sasha

4 Likes

Pretty short, yeah, but at least it has pictures.

2 Likes

Ok I’m gonna be honest here this game creeped me out too much lol, can anyone share what happens and how to get the endings?

2 Likes

Prettyneat little game, only one question: what does the hose item do?

2 Likes

Well, there is a sink in the bathroom.

2 Likes

Oh, I grabbed it automatically and used that, I thought there was another ending I was missing

2 Likes

vore/WG horror is such a rare commodity and it is such a shame, both have potential in the field but I rarely see anyone DO anything with them, this has got to be the 4th game I have seen in this genre and it is so short!

feels more like a concept piece but it’s still enjoyable outside of how absurdly loud that scream is

3 Likes

That was awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may not be into vore, but this gives me 00s tigsource/newgrounds narrative games vibes in the best way. Quick and to the point, solid atmosphere, nice work.

2 Likes