Megaman zero fatty mission

stuff it you make a good point I’ll commit to the 32 bit style, just means I’ll have to attempt to pay a 32 bit artist again. I think it will be good as well to do it that way as well lol plus I want it to feel like a megaman zero game.

2 Likes

I deleted that post since I removed the poll lol, I decided that 32 bit will be the best course for the game lol

2 Likes

I have made a new post giving an early summary for the origin and comic basic summary, I did try my best not to spoil the comic too much but do recommend that if you don’t want any spoilers I’d recommend getting my comic help membership or if you want a cheaper version go to yummysinpie membership and watch the comic as all 12 parts get paid for and released but for now I’m only in part 2 so it’s painful to get it finished but I should be able to finish it without assistance by around 3 years so any help would be amazing but once again don’t want to force your hand I’m happy to pay this my way as well so don’t feel like you have to help the panels progression in my patron. I should have part 2 by around April as well so look forward for that :sunglasses: thanks to the people that voted as well I’ll come over with a full game summary when that vote is done

I have plans to start the story summary soon but before then I have a question for you guys, I’ll make it a vote in here since more people seem to vote in here rather than patron lol. the question I wanna ask is if you guys would prefer the story summary to attempt to not spoil the major stuff in the story and rather explain the stories timeline and situation or if you want the story to straight up spoil the thing as well as showcase potential gameplay options or last thing the story is spoiled but gameplay descriptions is a separate thing. Let me know your thoughts cause I’m sure some people want spoilers but some want the surprise. Also if you pick spoiler free story I will also make the gameplay separated just it will not be as quick as the story summary:

• Spoiler free story summary
  • Add gameplay to story summary
  • Spoiler based story summary and gameplay details separated
0 voters

I will add my input as well cause in the end I don’t want a spoiler based story lol, but you can vote what you want as well

I plan to finish the poll at 20 users its looking very much focused on spoiler free story so I will set it up soon once the plan votes are in

Alright it would appear that most of everyone wants spoiler free, now I gotta make the summary soon, I will mostly be explaining the new era of zero series and what the situation is now but also I will be making the gameplay options a couple months into the future lol, for now I will work on making the story summary and getting character art for every character, probably just gonna be zero, ciel, fida (she’s already done) Dr Weil and the new OC villain okui, she is gonna be an interesting villain btw and a unique Megaman villain to this era. For now I shall work on making a spoiler free summary about the era and what the stories plot is about

1 Like

I’ve made the spoiler free post about the story but it is the best I could do without spoiling the story, I mostly described the plot but it should get an idea of what to expect I’m this game, I will be working on describing what is in the game as well rn I have planned everything I want in the game

Hello everyone I’ve decided to make it apparent that the patron is no longer running I made a decision to head off of patron before the new rules end up screwing me over and didn’t feel like I could trust patron with the content I was posting so I’ve decided to move all the content and plans I had to a new website where you guys can help donate for the game, I unfortunately don’t have a coder anymore as well but plan to keep the search going as well as find the other artists I need for music and game art, but my first goal is finding a new website that won’t have a high chance of removing me for having feederism content on the site lol. If you guys know any I’d be happy to try those options but for now I’m struggling to find a replacement that is popular enough to get a audience. Just making sure everyone knows I still have plans to make the game just I left patron due to the page not getting much attention and decided to leave it before it gets removed.

Let me know some sites I can switch over to and I’ll probably let you be a tester. I’m feeling generous cause I haven’t started the game yet and still finding time to focus on game stuff and not the comic but yeah I’ll probably give tester to people that help me out with this lol. It won’t be able to be tested though for awhile just know you will be in the list of people I want to test it

Subscribestar Adult is probably your best bet, it’s explicitly for NSFW content and as far as I’ve seen doesn’t have any issues with fat fetish content. Can’t speak for its popularity since I’ve never used it, but it is often compared to Patreon as an alternative. Other people can probably attest to its pros and cons better than me.

Only other site I know of (other than the regular version of Subscribestar) is Ko-Fi, but that bans all NSFW content so no hope there.

1 Like

Thanks heaps, I’ll definitely give it a go, I’ll probably start it once I’ve finished my comic first but I will definitely use subscribestar tbh that one I was considering but I couldn’t figure out if it was popular enough but tbh I guess I plan to gain donaters from links anyways so hopefully it will be good, but yeah I’ll let you know when I need a tester so I can see how everyone else enjoys the game.

2 Likes