Mod for Project Zomboid

if you want to make the character overweight how about using the injury coding and relate it to the whole body

1 Like

Sorry for the necropost but if someone could tell me what exactly is the thing stopping us from having fat apocalypse survivors?

It seems like making custom models is possible so why not just make a couple of those and let the player choose how fat they wish to be? (And sorry if I totally underestimated how much work this would be. I would offer to help but I only have some experience in spritework.)

moreso the new changes and engine tweeking going on between the og post and now, character models do not look like what they did in those early screen caps anymore lol

Ahh so its now harder to change the models?

kind of? they are just coded weirdly and modding this close to a major update is just…ehhhhhhh

But the update doesn’t really look like they are going to change anything related to player models??

under the hood changes and how rendering works are though, which is always a big ? when it comes to mods…take Ck3 for instance, it goes through a complete under the hood rework every update and it breaks every mod till patches roll out even if the main update does something to army interactions, but your mod is all about adding economic changes

ahh Thanks for explaining to a newbie to modding like me!