Moemon Mod or moemon like pokemon WG game?

CUTE! Nice and chubby!~ <3
Hmm? Wait, if Makuhita’s chubby? What about Hariyama?

1 Like

unfortunately hariyama’s sprite isn’t the same :sob:

The sumo wreslter…isn’t fat? I–that’s like having a hamburger without the burger. It defeats the entire point of the thing. As a Shug main, this offends me not only on a practical level, but a spiritual one.

6 Likes

THIS WAS A MISTAKE!!!

1 Like

Honestly I am looking forward to this project, and also if you don’t make snorlax absolutely massive I’d be severely dissapointed

1 Like

This thread got bumped, seems good to mention this

I mess around with pokemon hacking sometimes, one of the things I tried was fat moemon:

showcase array
006chunk 009chunk

I’m proud of this, but I only managed 2 pokemon! And it felt (but not necessarily be) like it would be easier to just make new designs and sprites?

Obviously you don’t want to heavily increase the workload by actually remaking nearly 800 whole sprites (the “regular” moemon projects are collaborative for a reason!), but the poses and clothes on so many of the sprites are really hard to work with.

I’ve been milling around with this Venusaur sprite here for months but never made anything that looks remotely decent, because her pose and dress are so weird. (I made a successful edit of a different Venusaur sprite, but the backsprite that goes with it gives nothing to work with.)

Anyways, whatever direction this project takes, feel free to use those Blastoise sprites (not the fondest of the charizard, but take that too if you want), if there’s ever a list of remaining moemon to fatten I’m willing to look at it and maybe do a few if I have time.

14 Likes

Those sprites are so good! The belly you did on blastiose looks amazing. This might be wishful thinking but I think a collaborative effort by a bunch of artists to make a fat moemon mod would be incredible

Lovely! Absolutely Incredible!

I also tried a little sprite editing, although i’m still new to it.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Since people are sharing their edits, I would like to share some of mine.

I also made one for the trainer

11 Likes

These are all amazing edits!

Agreed, these are fantastic!

Indeed! All precious and lovely! Makes me feel like this can actually happen!

Anothers edits to show ?

hello, just wondering if this mod has a downloadable version?

Has to become a mod first. XD
This is more a proof of concept.

2 Likes

oh thank you for answering my question

In all honesty, this is a project id love to collaborate on. Is it mainly just sprite edits from Moemon at the moment?

3 Likes

yeah! it would be fun to catch chubby moemon

4 Likes