Monster rancher-like sim/rpg game

Mosquito, Bee, Larvae and Moth atm, though you may or may not be disappointed depending on how beastly you like your monster girls, they all feature wings, antennae and the insect abdomen on the back the rest of the body is human

1 Like

I see so there is hope, i actually like the way your going about making monster girls. Its very cute and stylized to were you cant be made at it.

I do love me some beegirls(well, I love bees in general, finding them(both irl and ingame) to be adorable, with Vespiquen being one of my favorite pokemon).

Iā€™ve been keeping it pretty fleshy so far but Iā€™m sort of warming up to more scales/fur which do you guys prefer?
Suggestions for color schemes and patterns are also welcome.

• A. Scaly
  • B. Fleshy

0 voters

1 Like

Here is the result, the scaly girl Newt
along with the revised Succulent and the newbie Wizcap these will be the final starting choices

20 Likes

ā€¦Yeah, I think this post speaks for itself.

Oh, dude, Iā€™m amped for this. Wizcap for sure!

Wow, they look amazing.

looks fricken amazing!! I think I already know who im pickin, mushroom gals are a big weakness of mineā€¦I have hundreds of monster girl weaknesses, but she looks the most huggableā€¦OHHHH I CANT WAIIIIT, mega excited for this stilll!

I thinked and haved voto for the scale one that look more propreiated and cute with the scales of lower zone but major have choice fleshy so be it but its look a little wierd i have to admit
Sorry if i offended someone and creator of this game but this is my opnion :sweat_smile:and i am really excited for when this game be playable :grin:
keep this amazing game alive and keep going and never give up what you like to do but do it with joy and fun

Aw, different starters? I was looking forward to starting with that monolith girl, oh wellā€¦ Wizcap I guess.

Kinda reminds me of the starter monsters you can get in the first MR game.

1 Like

Had to remake discord due to account issues, new link: Studio Whitely

Just donā€™t use Google Translate.

1 Like