Moratorium for Fatsona on Weight Gaming

YOU LIVED A GOOD LIFE!
UNFORTUNATELY, THE ONE EXAMPLE THE MODS NEEDED TO GET OFF MY ASS ISN’T REAL!
Despite in-brand evidence of everything they would need to determine that I am totally in the clear here, they said they would only be fine with Atlus directly saying “Hey, this character is now 20” or something like that. Because literally no fucking company does that with any of their characters, I guess i’m screwed here!
Ignore the fact that characters in the Persona series literally age with time, and you can see this everywhere in the series.

-Fuuka in 2009, 16

-Fuuka in 2012 , 19

But, again, I suppose because I can’t find this one obscure example of confirmation, the moderators here don’t feel comfortable with having the game here. Despite Futaba Sakura having a canon birthday of February 19, 2001, they feel uncomfortable with having this character in a game because in another game that (in canon) takes place in 2016, she was below legal age.

“Happy Birthday, Weight Gaming!”
“Wtf. That is not valid. You have to say my age in the congratulation, otherwise, how am I supposed to know how old I am?”
“Well, I know your birth date…”
“NOT VALID! In 2016 I was younger, so that birthday can be in reference to anything!”

I am salty and bitter

I’LL CONTINUE TO THE MAKE THE GAME OFF THE FORUM, BUT I CAN’T KEEP IT HERE CAUSE OF CRAPPY UNDERSTANDING!

All characters in Fatsona will be 18+, if I need to have this game excluded from this site for that to happen, that’s what has to happen. Thank you for the support so far, keep your eyes peeled on literally every other social cause I guess I’ll be promoting it there. I’m still motivated to make the best fuckin game possible, so look forward to it everybody!

45 Likes

Sounds really cool, am hella hyped!

2 Likes

Glad to see you ended up posting on the forums :+1:

2 Likes

sounds like an interesting game to play.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, It never crossed my mind to put it up here lol

2 Likes

I should be the one thanking you for making such a lovely game

2 Likes

I think I might already be following you on DA, lmao. Glad to see you here, I’m hella hyped!

2 Likes

We will watch your career with great interest…

4 Likes

…why i have feeling it going be a visual novel?

2 Likes

I guess you consider the social events more visual novel type gameplay than anything else, but it’s not going to be a visual novel game by any means. While there is going to be a loose connecting narrative, the games’ characters are going to be broken up into “levels” where all the social events and breakout events will take place. This is more akin to something like HuniePop where you have a bunch of characters you can pursue individually in a pretty loose order, instead of a visual novel where a linear storyline plays out with little choice of order.

3 Likes

Will yoshizawa be in there
If so you’ve got this hounds attention

2 Likes

Yup! Gonna play through P5S before I finalize the character roster to see if there’s anyone from there I can add, too.

2 Likes

Playing through P5S that just came out to get ideas for more chonk waifus

I am impressed with your drive and commitment.

1 Like

It’s imperative to my career to learn Haru Okumura’s combo strings

2 Likes

Build v.0.1 has been POSTED in the Fatsona Discord server!

3 Likes

Where can i find the Discord link?

From my understanding you will receive a link once you join a specific tier on Metrack’s Patreon.

If that’s the case I hope a public build of the game will be released somewhere in the future for everyone to try out.

1 Like

Im almost certain the answer is no so don’t worry haha. But is their a mac version? xD

the game will be free once it’s done, but it’s in VERY early access right now.

Excellent news! I can’t wait

1 Like