My Complete Translation of Alice's Obesity Diary

Here it is and I hope you can have a good time playing it
https://mega.nz/file/0e0iXJpR#FFh1gFB8kJyDgyNi9iScZgUWw2gGAV2mgZTh99krOmc
If there is a problem let me know if you have problems with download it.

I saw that, yet still, I play it before I read the comments.

Could someone tell me if this one of these rpg-maker games where weight-gain content is not done by spirites and models of characters don’t change, but instead new description of their body appears?
I remember playing a few japanese weight-gain oriented game where weight gain was “visible” only in text, models of characters were always same.

Yeah, It’s text only.

3 Likes

Thank you for answer, i wanted to check it and download (since OP translated whole game so it would be nice to praise what he did), but text-only weigh-gain oriented games were never my kind of stuff.

1 Like

On the contrary, I’m always a sucker for a text-based wg story, but an RPG Maker game with no fat sprites feels wrong to me :confused:

Still enjoyed the story and endings though!

Maybe one day we can get a modder that would be willing to add in sprites

Does it really, I thought I made sure there wasn’t
:rage:

For the love of fucking god… I’ll fix that and update the link later today. Just keep in mind there won’t be a link until I upload the fixed version

I have no goddamn idea why translator++ didn’t replace the duplicate files and instead made new freaking copies inside another folder

Okay you might wanna re check because there are no duplicate files due to me not finding any, but if you actually have proof that there is please send a screenshot. so for now I’m just gonna put back the same link I had before

Uhm is there a way i can fix this problem?

1 Like

Use bandzip to extract it as I mentioned you’ll lose files if you don’t

Same problem I can’t didn’t solve it.

Yea it still doesn’t work for me

This is likely a case of wanting JP Locale on your system, either extract the file with Locale Emulator’s help or set up your Locale settings in Region > Admininstrative tab > Language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese.

Well I don’t know what to say using bandzip worked for me without setting any localization. All I had to do is change the extraction to Japanese and then start extracting using bandzip. Yall are probably using bandzip without changing its language to Japanese.

So yeah it played perfectly for me and my pc is still set to English

There are duplicate nested files, they’re just encrypted in rpgmaker format. But if you think they’re not duplicates maybe that means you want us to just delete them, which is easy, the only trouble is if they’re required, but I don’t see how they could be, given that they’re in an invalid path location…

Sorry I’m lost I would love to delete any duplicates but I just don’t see any duplicates if you could send a screenshot that would help me knowing what to delete