My Game Ideas

So I’m just putting Ideas for some games I have here because I am unskilled in game creation and who knows, maybe it’ll spark some other people’s creativity, all built as Text Games

First Idea: A Prince/princess/royal simulator, you can become betrothed to a princess or prince depending on your gender/preference (I am straight but hey you do you) your choice of betrothed partner dictates what kind of weight gain you get, whether you fatten up your partner, they fatten up you, or if you both get fat. Maybe including some minor slob, immobility health things and the like I’m not sure. Multiple difficulties and character content, difficulties for those who just want the story and the story stuff because…you know why :joy:

Idea 2: similar to the game Tramp, protea gender select, choice of partners what kind of relationship you would have with them, however you could also embrace the full aspect of modern science and life, break societal norms make a harem of your preferred partner and become a hedonist, let science dictate what happens to you, or if they could cure health problems if you/your partner/ or both get to obese.

These are just some ideas, wanted to get them out there, see what happens