My introduction post

Uhm… Hello. I am LachOS. I speak Spanish and English.

I like Character.ai bots a lot. And currently I am developing various bots. Some of them are NSFW, others are not. My platforms of work are Character.ai and Perberos.me / RolePLAI .

I am currently working in a fully Spanish talking bot, coded in that language in every single bit, since I believe that community also deserves bots that are attached to their canon that are able to speak in their language, for those who do not know English.

There is also a NSFW / Weight Gain focused roleplay bot that I am testing on developing in RolePLAI. It’s working well and I hope I can post a tutorial on it soon. I might make a compilation post if needed, since I am planning on more bots of this themes, and I might even accept requests.

I like anime and videogames. I sometimes draw.
I hope we can get along well.

5 Likes

Welcome to weight gaming @lachOS. I hope you enjoy your stay here. It’s nice to see someone creating content for other languages as well.

1 Like

Thank you!
I am really saddened by the fact many people in other languages also enjoy this content as well, but, at least in Spanish speaker community, very few have the best understanding of it to not require a translator in hand at all times. It’s always in other languages, and some places despite being a more “easy to access” topic, it’s still a miracle to find something in such languages.

1 Like

Wait a minute, you’re supposed to introduce yourself in this website?

…Oops.

… Also, hello again!

1 Like

I think so? Hehe! I found out by accident!

1 Like