//NAME: The Heft Effect //LOCATION: Patreon

//VERSION: 0.1 [Beginning]
//TYPE: 3D rendered weight gain visual novel
//CONTAINS:

• Belly stuffing and inflation
  • 3 cute girls
  • Fun story
  • Sexual content and nudity

//LINK: Below [Supporting me on Patreon is the only way for me to continue developing The Heft Effect, and you also get to play new versions as they are ready. Otherwise, some versions will eventually be added to Itch.]

%&!@

CupCupMug Links:
Patreon
Itch
Steam
Linktree

21 Likes

Is this patreon only for now?

1 Like

@nervki For now yes. But I will eventually add the first few parts to Itch free-to-play and later to Steam (also loving the Snow White profile pic)

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s nice to see another Nikke fan. I figured she’d fit here because she loves food. Also this is the picture of her drooling

1 Like

She’s a foodie for sure :yum: OverZone / White Memory is still one of my favorite events

2 Likes

the fact that its from cupcupmug all ready makes it a 8/10 for me the other 2 points will be added on pay day when i can get the game :joy: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @mrcat !! The Heft Effect is still early in development, but I thought it was time to try out a 3D modeled game!

4 Likes

I am eager to see how it turns out. While I admit that I am much more partial to your signature 2D artstyle, I am going to give this a fair chance.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a different direction from my usual content, but don’t worry cause I am still adding in fun homages to my tradition styles. For example, THE will be playing with glitches (or breaking the 4th wall) so there will be some minigames and fun additions as new versions are added. Also, Voluptuous Fantasy is being developed too and has my signature style to it!

1 Like

Based off what I’m seeing, I can’t wait to see the aftermath of the belly stuffing =D

3 Likes

Thanks! @unknownman115 So far Tris, the blonde girl, is expanding, eventually all 3 girls will be gaining weight with each new version added :heart:

1 Like

will there be immobile sizes :o?

@iagree1234 That’s the plan :two_hearts:

3 Likes