New Game Project Version 0.5

I made this game, contains gender neutral stuff, pretty barebones. The concept is that there is a containment area in the U.S that is a hole in the ground, it contains many monsters that want to fatten you up, not a lot are in the game now but I’ve got ideas for them. Any criticism is welcome, if you want to help with this or make a game off this concept, feel free.
Edit: I’ve revised the game, I added content to the east and west paths, made the 1st bad ending (the slime one) Hope you enjoy the state of it now.
Edit to Edit: Alright finished the northern path, quite quick but that’s all the updates for this week, I have no life, Buh Bye.

17 Likes

Uh since I’m playing using my phone, there is some problems 1. You can’t scroll down, 2. Not mobile friendly
You can activate it by going to your game settings at itch io(the one where you set your game up)

1 Like

Should be fixed now. Thanks for telling me.

It is really good so far! The layout could be cleaner but it’s okay and the story is definitely interesting. I like the ambiguousness of the reader’s gender too!

I have a bit of experience with twine e.g. making inventories and objects so if you need help with that just ask!

1 Like

Yeah, that’d be cool.

1 Like

is weight a pure Bad aspect or have some benifits but has to be balanced?

3 Likes

It’s one of those games that has many bad endings. In all of them you result being fat, altought there are like only two ones. The rest is unfinished as of now it seems

1 Like

For shits and giggles I started clicking randomly without reading on the first attempt, and I got “the good ending”.

Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing lol

3 Likes

Ok guys v2 is out, it has the eastern path ready and I’m currently working on using objects in the game.

1 Like

Here we go guys, spent another couple of hours finishing the west pathway.

1 Like

Wow, this is impressive for a few days worth of work. I know putting something like this together in twine can be a pain. Are you planning on adding more? One idea might be to have a value assigned to the player’s weight that changes when they do certain things but don’t finish the section and back out. Then at set values either describe them noticing themselves getting larger or at some value they just become immobile.

1 Like

Well blam, here’s another update, pretty small, but it adds a northern path, and yeah I feel like the next part is adding maybe a scale for people.

Ok, I’m gonna ask you guys want me to add next, then I’ll take all of your answers and put a vote out. So just say an idea you want to see in my game.

Let’s go, another update, pretty small, but I think I’m almost done with adding anymore.

1 Like

Welp, some of those were rather unique. That asshole ending was different lol

1 Like

Its been a really long time but guess what…I’m gonna get back into updating this game and my other one…and maybe a new project i had promised will be coming.

9 Likes

Hey hey, this needs work so I’ll get right on that.