NEW 'If' scenario game for My Dear Fallen Angel series (DEMO)

Hi, hi!

I’m here to share my newest side-project, a demo for an upcoming game featuring an ‘if’ scenario related to the My Dear Fallen Angel series!

The full version of this project is planned to release by next Sunday for $1.99 and free for paid-tier patreon members!

As I’ve been working on EX1, a craving for a weight-gain focus-first game struck me, so I developed this tiny project I’ve dubbed IF1, which spotlights characters that will appear in EX2, with Valentine’s cousin, Deref, as the protagonist!

The demo features the story’s intro, 20 out of 60 days of the Raising Sim game aspect, and most of the intro of Act 2!

In the full release, there will be at least 7 characters with weight gain content, 5 weight gain stages each! Act 2 gameplay will primarily involve turn-based RPG mechanics with a combat system unique to this game! Like my other games, there will be a limited amount of days to prepare for a final encounter.

If you’d like to read more on the game and/or EX1 check out this itch post!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading and playing my games!
Patreon | Twitter/X

5 Likes

I’ve played the demo, Deref is a fun protagonist. I like the idea of a pickup artist guy trying to act cool after getting genderbent and still hitting on women. I enjoyed the story scenes and the premise for Act 2 is interesting when that gets completed. I don’t have much else to say about Act 2 so I’ll focus comments on Act 1 which this demo is mainly.

Act 1 comments:

1. Even at only 20 out of 60 days there isn’t really much going on. I realize the point of this Act is to build Deref’s stats (and weight) for Act 2, but it would be nice to see random events or something. Maybe if he goes outside there could be scenes of him avoiding his classmates, or depending on his current weight different descriptions for his “bulking” journey.
  2. It would be nice if we could buy the game console or streaming service at any point during the summer instead of it being a locked in perk at the start. In addition, it might be better if you could get a part-time job at any point in the summer in case you run out of money. If you run out of savings you’re pretty fucked at the moment, it would add some more flexibility. Also, what the heck does inspiration do?
  3. To expand on that, maybe just a shop in general would be good. You could buy these items or services there, and it would be where you spent time if you were working. I think adding some more decision making would make the full 60 days more enjoyable even if this is mainly just setup. I also think it’s odd that specific stat growth is tied to certain weight levels, why can’t I train any stat of my choice?
  4. I think it’s interesting that you can gain weight during Act 1, it seems like you will probably be able to bulk quite a bit before Act 2 in the full version. Wouldn’t this impact Act 2 quite a bit if you’re already a heavy weight?
3 Likes

Big fan of these suggestions, I’ll see how much of this I can make work, haha! As for weight level leading into Act 2, if it is too high it will block access to a specific character!

Thanks for your feedback!

2 Likes