New Japanese game 'The house of the fat'

I believe he did so using this software which has a tutorial http://dreamsavior.net/translator-plusplus/

How many endings have you found? I’ve come across 5 so far.

Make that six, found one more.

If you use Translator++ it’s pretty simple! I believe there’s a tutorial on how to use it in a post above mine.

Oh, really? What are all the endings you’ve discovered?

So spoilers:

1. Just keep eating
2. Try to go through the crack in the wall
3. In the room where you have to push the fat guy onto the pad to unlock the door, dont
4. Increase the amount of bacteria in your instead of decreasing it
5. Eat the food to the left of the building with hugely fat women (works even if you make yourself thin gain)
6. Power up the elevator and leave

4 Likes

Thank you! This is a great help!

can you give a more detailed explanation on how to extract it from zip please?

What program are you using?

im using bandzip, everytime i try to open it, it gives an error code.

Oh, so that will be easy for you!
First you will chose file to extract.
Before extracting change chose Code Page on the top right side and change default to japanese.
Then it will be exctracted w/o any errors!

1 Like

where is this code page?

here it is

1 Like

Please head to this guy’s pixiv and encourage him to continue with a post. I’m working on a translation to patch over Google translate’s Engrish with slight creative license. (Mostly due to all the Japanese sound effects written out that we don’t typically know. At least I don’t.)

4 Likes

thank you!!!

1 Like

Okay. This is by no means perfect but here’s what I’ve done:

-Repackaged the game patched with English
-Made most of the things translated by Google seem like it wasn’t written by an alien.
-Fixed grammar, some formatting, and some unclear translations with what I thought fit.
-Changed the dozens of Japanese written sound effects into their (kinda) English equivalents.
-Most important dialogue was rewritten to flow like actual speech.

Things I didn’t touch by Google translate
-Research documents, and bacteria descriptions. They just are too full of nonsense for me to rewrite that much into something cohesive for something this short.

Here you go: filehosting.org | Download | HouseOfFatEnglish.zip

11 Likes

Well done mate, thank you very much!

I really loved this game, here’s hoping there will be one where you get to be the feeder in the house of fat!

Question:
How do i solve the passcode, i found the 1 and 9 and anothe piece with 1 and 2. But nothing i try seems to work.

Not even…

Summary

1192 / 1129 ?

Look at how they’re spaced out! Simply overlap them and you’ll have your answer :>

1 Like