A New life in the Fat Lane - A Joseph Earnwile V Adventure.

64 bit. It’s quite baffling since it was working just fine for years and then it just… stopped

Sounds really odd… Tried running it in compatibility mode? Just a suggestion that has sometimes saved my sanity with older porgrams

I am back at this again after having a little bit of a time off. Wrote up a small update on itch for those wondering what my plans for the future of the game is. Now is also a great time for some more and new input of what people would like to see moving forward. If you have some ideas and some passion give me a message here, or make suggestions on the discord server. Other than that: have a pleasant day fellow perverts of internet-land!

-WeirdoBeardo89 out!

10 Likes

how do i advance time so i can back into places? also is all the food even useable?

i think ive come tot he realization once you get forced out thats it

Depending on the girl, once you’re locked out of their room you have to progress another girl’s story to unlock the next part of the original girl’s story. For example, Sarah requires you to progress Stephanie’s story once Sarah locks you out. Other girls just don’t have any more content past being locked out though, like Chiyo.

ooohhh do all the red named girls have anything i can do with them? and girls that always work how do i get them outta work

Not sure what you mean by red named girls, but not everyone has content related to them, there’s a list of all the characters that can gain on the itch page.

ruby red = has storyline, orangered = has pesonality, but no styline, Orange = just a tertiary character - nothing to see there except the first image

2 Likes

thank you i cant wait for more updates i really like where this is going

how do i cook for the ghost the spirit cookies

I don’t know if anyone else have this issue, but I cannot get this game to run at all, I download Quest then this File, and the when I try to play the file, Quest will say the file is missing a vital component and doesn’t start

I just tried with a fresh download, works fine for me. Are you on Windows?

Also @Weirdobeardo89 sucks to see your laptop died. If my (very rudimentary) knowledge of Quest is right, you should be able to download the game from itch and continue from there if you can’t recover the files. Obviously any work you had after that release will be gone but it’s something at least. Or I could be talking complete waffle and have no idea how the Quest editor works, I’ve only vaguely looked into it. Whatever you end up doing though I’ll be looking forward to whatever you put out next.

A small, but maybe joyful, update! Game even got some new cover art!

13 Likes

Celebrate, my brethren, for a still more glorious dawn awaits.

1 Like

UI overhaul, some small improvements and optimizations and a complete reworking and resizing of all images. THis should help the game run a little smoother.

3 Likes

Have started redoing the artwork for this game. A lot of the images are just not up to par as of right now. Give me a bit of time, and you may finally see that update you have been waiting for, fixing a few more bugs, and giving a lot of the girls new and improved art.

Also: All the old artwork is already in an online web-album. I didn’t like that solution too much… but I will be adding all art, old and new, to my patreon in the future for you guys to peruse.

5 Likes