New Minecraft server

I came across this while looking for similar info. Your idea of a modded Minecraft server sounds interesting! I recently found a couple websites that offer free server hosting, so it could be worth checking out for your project. Whitelisting the server and using Discord for suggestions and discussions is a great idea. By the way, I stumbled upon a website at https://minecraftforfreex.com that allows you to play Minecraft online for free. Thought I’d share! I’m new to this forum, and it’s cool to be part of the community. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with. Have fun with your server!

I mention Blockbench because I think your creations are viewable in vanilla Minecraft, but I can’t say if this is true.

Based on block bench having a Java Model option I would say the answer is yes.

In this case the answer is no, but if you are talking about Bedrock add-ons that is not vanilla minecraft, though you can use Block bench to make make a 3D texture pack for Java, though I don’t think Entity models would apply, seeing how when making custom enemies with command blocks people usually make a bunch of models and have them be a netherite or diamond tool with each durability being a different frame, for Java modding and Custom Character Models for the mod it is 100% possible

1 Like

Hey there, gotta question for you: Is this server something you want to host here or could i offer you a discord server to host it from? It currently has 2-3 other minecraft servers that are hosted through it and 75 members so you could get alot of help in hosting your own minecraft server.

I had Overwolf installed from the start for other needs as I used to have it for R6, and the ads are really tame as they just get put in a square on the bottom right. I’ll have to look up prism about the interface to be sure about it, but in all honesty it doesn’t feel too bad using curseforge

Sorry, I’m not exactly sure what you mean. Like are you saying we can join your discord server to discuss this minecraft server or like are you suggesting a way to actually host the minecraft server itself?

Bit of both really, I and some others in this discord have hosted minecraft servers and currently have several ones running, could be a good place to have yours aswel!

I guess I could try joining your discord and having look at it.

There are no mods like this for the bedrock version?

mods like what? weight gain mods? I could barely find any for java unfortunately

the discord invite has timed out, are you able to post a fresh one?

Okay sure thing ! :smile:
I updated the link try it now.