Nirulea Interest Check & Character Discussion

I can be available later that day but I work till 3 est and can be home by 4ish est or I will be available all week end starting friday.

I’m with the other two. I’ll be available around 4-5PM EST.

I’ll be around most of the day today, so just jump on IRC or shoutbox and I’ll see it.

As a bit of a late note, applications have closed for this game.

Awwww :’(, i already made one for this. here it is regardless, (i always find these things late)
Name: Esyilt

Race: Snake

Class:Ranger

Personality: Esy is a loner really and doesn’t really talk about her past much. She is emotional to things mainly negative about her due to her past encounters, though she is kind and compassionate when she trusts you

Phys. description: Esyilt stands at 5"6 and weighs 180lbs. She is a ruby red snake with ebony black stripes going across her. Her eyes are a ice blue and if you stare closely, it seems its snowing in them.

Backstory: Esyilt was a daughter of two of the most dangerous criminals in the eastern parts of Nirulea. She was a distraction for her parents and when they got arrested, she had to live alone with no one to talk or have company with due to her background, she wasn’t always “chubby” though she did gain weight as she grew older. Now her parents have died and bounty hunters attempt to track Esy down. So she retreated into woodlands waiting for an opportunity to redeem herself among others

That’s a shame, maybe you can get some more interest or maybe we’ll finish a campaign and you can find a place. At the very least I hope this generates some more interest so you can find a group if ours stays the same.

I’ll give this a shot
Name: Sly Ivy

Race: Reptile

Class: Lipomancer

Personality: Somewhat shy, can get more confident when angry, is nearly transfixed by jiggly fat
Physical Description: 1.3 Meters tall, 260 lbs. He is dark green with a lime green stomach. His body is surprisingly soft despite the scales, with short stubby limbs, his rear is very thick, and his body is more comparable to a sphere than a gator.

Backstory: Sly grew up in a swamp, where the recent odd weather conditions resulted in colder temperatures, in order to adapt, all the creatures began growing fatter to insulate themselves, Sly, feeling the cold more than most, put on more weight than most, and did not stop gaining, even after leaving the swamps, he continues eating, enjoying being fat, and making others fat.

Crap… Just noticed the “applications closed” thing…

Hey, no worries. This can remain as a “group finder” thread, I guess. You’re not the only one still wanting to play, so once you and a couple others get together, find yourselves a DM, I’m sure you can join in on the fun. :smiley:

In addition, keep in mind that players may drop from the current game during or after the current adventure. If so, the people who have applied here will be my first go to to fill those spots!

Hey, no worries. This can remain as a “group finder” thread, I guess. You’re not the only one still wanting to play, so once you and a couple others get together, find yourselves a DM, I’m sure you can join in on the fun. :D[/quote]

Oh, alright then.

So, you’ll announce when the next game is happening?

I’m sure Droark will update this thread if an opening in our campaign appears, or if another starts, but he’s said he won’t be GMing more than one at a time.

Of course, I’m not him, so I’m just parroting what he’s been saying.

I intend to announce if/when the next adventure begins, yes. However, I will be offering my current party priority slots in that adventure, so applications may or may not open depending on if my players are still in it.

ok, i just had some help with this from psyco, so here is my new and improved character sheet

Name:Esyilt
Race:Snake
Height:4’11"
Weight:230lbs
HP:46/46|Temp HP:
MP: |Temp MP:
AC:15
Stomach:0/100
EXP:0/150

Stats:

Base |Md|Ef|
STR: 3|0 |3 |
END: 4|0 |4 |
DEX: 4|-1|3 |
WIS: 4|0 |4 |
INT: 3|0 |3 |
CHA: 2|0 |2 |

Status effects:

Racial Abilites:Snake
1.slippery: +2 to stealth rolls as long as not considered stuffed and stay below PK 4 (PK is weight class)

1. Big mouth: can eat almost anything that can fit in your gut, but get a -2 to any force feeding checks.

2. Poison fangs: can use a bite attack to deal 50% STR DMG + poision DMG for 3 turn, poison deals +1 DMG per PK

3. Cold Blooded: take +2 cold DMG from all sources, and -2 to CHA rolls

Class Abilities:

1. Heavy Calibur: use a heavy shot to deal +3 DMG, +PK. But lose fire rate from kick back lose one action from this attack (can be negated if character gets over 4 PK).

2. Venom Shot: you lick one of your bolts applying your poison but deal even more DMG.100% DEX DMG, poison deals 2 DMG per PK for 3 rounds.

3. Smoke Screen: Throw a smoke grenade at you feet giving you +2 concelment and stealth, -2 to being hit by an enemy and hitting an enemy. can hold up to 3 at a time

4.(passive)Take you time: If you are not noticed you get a crit on 18 or above

Armor: 1. Stretching hide: will stretch to match your growing size but helps you get there faster +2 AC, +1 Stealth, gain 5% bonus weight from all sources

Weapon(s):1.Weighty crossbow: a cross bow with some weird magic on it that makes it deal more DMG the heavier you are. +1 DMG, +1 DMG and accuracy per PK

Trinket:2. thieves kit: a kit filled with all the things a real theif needs and maybe some more. is considered a lock pick kit of high quality giving +2 on lockpick check, has a a slot for hiding small objects and muffles your movement +1 stealth

Description: A red with black striped snake girl who’s weight condenses mainly in her hips and tail, Her ice blue eyes seem to be snowing and her Ebony hair is medium and straight.

Backstory: Esyilt was a daughter of two of the most dangerous criminals in the eastern parts of Nirulea. She was a distraction for her parents and when they got arrested, she had to live alone with no one to talk or have company with due to her background, she wasn’t always “chubby” though she did gain weight as she grew older. Now her parents have died and bounty hunters attempt to track Esy down. So she retreated into woodlands waiting for an opportunity to redeem herself among others.

Also this has some special skills for me since my ranger isn’t a normal ranger due to be raised by theives, thugs, and assassins

Hello. I’m new to the site and I like the idea of this game. I’d love to convert a character to this system for the fun of it even though you’re full up but the only version of the game doc I found here was a bit confusing to sift through and incomplete. Where could I find the most defined version of this game?

If there is a more complete version of the ruleset somewhere, we don’t know where it is. Those of us playing the game ended up more or less homebrewing things to fill in the massive blanks left in that doc.

Well that is rather impressive as well. Thanks for letting me know! I’ll just keep brewing away at my own stuff for the time being then.

I plan on putting together a comprehensive version of my homebrew together eventually, after I get back to resuming the game (priorities, right?)

Well, after seeing the latest skill changes to the rules, here is the updated version of my char

Name:Esyilt
Race:Snake
Height:4’11"
Weight:230lbs
HP:46/46|Temp HP:
MP: |Temp MP:
AC:15
Stomach:0/100
EXP:0/150

Stats:

Base |Md|Ef|
STR: 3|0 |3 |
END: 4|0 |4 |
DEX: 4|-1|3 |
WIS: 4|0 |4 |
INT: 3|0 |3 |
CHA: 2|0 |2 |

Status effects:

Racial Abilites:Snake
1.slippery: +2 to stealth rolls as long as not considered stuffed and stay below PK 4 (PK is weight class)

1. Big mouth: can eat almost anything that can fit in your gut, but get a -2 to any force feeding checks.

2. Poison fangs: can use a bite attack to deal 50% STR DMG + poision DMG for 3 turn, poison deals +1 DMG per PK

3. Cold Blooded: take +2 cold DMG from all sources, and -2 to CHA rolls

Class skills: Ranger

-Spot: 5AP, reduces enemy’s DEX by 1 HWIS
-Camoflage: 5AP, enemies must succeed in a HWIS
WIS check to detect you
-Lay Trap: 5AP, if an enemy misses their next HDEX
attack, they stumble into the trap and are bound
for the next turn
-Net Trap: 8AP, binds an opponent for a turn HDEX
-Shining Shot: 8AP, can blind an opponent for
the next turn
-Snipe: 10AP, roll a DEX check, DMG boost based HDEX
on that (1-10 = +1, 11-15=+2, 15-20=+3,
20+=+4)
-Summon Familiar: 10AP, spawns with 3 2 0 0 0 2 HINT

Weapon(s):1.Weighty crossbow: a cross bow with some weird magic on it that makes it deal more DMG the heavier you are. +1 DMG, +1 DMG and accuracy per PK

Trinket:2. thieves kit: a kit filled with all the things a real theif needs and maybe some more. is considered a lock pick kit of high quality giving +2 on lockpick check, has a a slot for hiding small objects and muffles your movement +1 stealth

Description: A red with black striped snake girl who’s weight condenses mainly in her hips and tail, Her ice blue eyes seem to be snowing and her Ebony hair is medium and straight.

Backstory: Esyilt was a daughter of two of the most dangerous criminals in the eastern parts of Nirulea. She was a distraction for her parents and when they got arrested, she had to live alone with no one to talk or have company with due to her background, she wasn’t always “chubby” though she did gain weight as she grew older. Now her parents have died and bounty hunters attempt to track Esy down. So she retreated into woodlands waiting for an opportunity to redeem herself among others.

Also this has some special skills for me since my ranger isn’t a normal ranger due to be raised by theives, thugs, and assassins