Nirulea Interest Check & Character Discussion

Hello everyone! Your favorite writer and GM Droark here to bring to you an offer. I have elected to at least try to get a campaign started with this, but am going to assume that we will be running a one shot unless I’m inspired or there’s huge interest. First, I’m going to lay down some ground rules, as I’ve been burned in such events before. While I’m sure you all will be great, it’s best to get the air cleaned out.

-I am here to have fun too, as well as provide you a good experience. Don’t create a character that will detract from the enjoyment from the game as a whole. This also means that I won’t include certain themes in this game. Topics include but are not limited to child weight gain and sexual content, muscle content, pregnancy, gore, scat/watersport, and popping. This is a rather ‘vanilla’ game for now.

-Sexual content will be limited to the platform we are using. I have no problem including such things in a game where all players are on board, but I will follow board rules (if any) on the subject and player wishes as such. We will come to a consensus on this BEFORE the game starts.

-Despite my background with BoG and GMing of this game, I am not a furry. However, I do find enjoyment in such content. However, for this particular game I will NOT be allowing Human characters unless the entire group is Human.

-Player Count will be watched. I will play with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6. Regardless of the amount of applicants, I may reject an application on various grounds. A rejection does not mean you can’t play, it just means you should revise your application.

I reserve my right to change this list, as well, but don’t expect it to do so drastically.

With that out of the way, here’s what I need from you if you want to play!

Name: firstName lastName

Race: Pick from most of the races given in the spreadsheet, but if you REALLY want something that isn’t there, PM me and I’ll fix something up for you.

Class: Pick from the spreadsheet

Personality: Let us know who your character is mentally and emotionally.

Physical Description: Give a brief (or long!) description of your character. I’d appreciate natural tones for any colors, but I can be persuaded if it’s that important to you. Heights should remain between 4’’ to 6’’ (1.2m to 1.8m, roughly), while one should not exceed the middle point of ‘Overweight’ in mechanical terms (Round 275 lbs/125 kg,±10% based on height)

And finally ask any questions you want. I’m willing to look into using roll20 if we get 5ish players for this, but the schedule will be erratic at best.

Spreadsheet for easiness’ sake: Nirulea: Game Info - Google Sheets

Name: Jessica Artezha

Race: Canine (Wolf)

Class: Wizard

Personality: Laid back and somewhat aloof, but very extroverted when she wants to be.
Likes: Food, A good party (the celebratory kind), Going with the
flow, Fat, Curiosities
Dislikes: Imposed limits, Bigotry, Stubborn/Inflexible people, buzzkills

Physical Description: Height: 5’7"
Weight: 132 lbs

Silver fur with white belly fur. Ice-blue eyes and steel-grey hair with electric blue highlights in it. Lean, not completely lacking in tone, though certainly not used to hard labor.

C-cup breasts. Weight gain is near-exclusive to the belly.

Backstory blurb from my Char Sheet:

Jessica was born amongst the densest city in Nirulea, the latest descendant in a line of powerful magic-users. Unfortunately, the nature of magic as her family knew it choked and sputtered In the face of extreme obesity. It was such that Jess was raised, keeping a thin waist despite her predisposition to the contrary to maintain her grip on her fledgling magical prowess… envying the bloated bellies and jiggling bodies of her carefree neighbors.

One day, tired of her family’s pressures, she ran away into the golden fields, never to return.
As the Great Famine set In, Jess’ true goal began to take shape- to find magic that could not only survive fat, but flourish in it…

Name: Gemma Tempirus

Race: Dragon

Class: Ballistaire

Personality: Curious and optimistic, leading her to sometimes act without thinking. Her draconic nature makes her a touch prideful, as well a great greed for both food and treasure. She easily makes friends with companions/comrades, and is loyal to those who work or fight beside her, as long as they don’t come between her and food.

Physical Description:

Height: 5’5"
Weight: 216

The sides of her body (back of arms, flanks, outside of legs, and top of tail) are covered in heavy scales (Ballistaire class heavy armor) that are a dark muted green. On the insides of arms, legs, and on her torso this color lightens to a pale green, lightest at her belly, and the scales become much smaller and less protective. She is fit, but covered in a layer of fat that gives her a bell shape, large hips and a chubby belly with comparatively smaller C-cup breasts.

Backstory:
Gemma lived most of her on the far edge of a small town, hunting and trapping for a living as well as maintaining a garden. Her family taught her trapping, and she had a knack for mechanics and tinkering, using this to create her oversized crossbow that is her primary weapon. Anything she killed, she gorged herself on the meat and sold the fur and other byproducts in town. She was a successful hunter, as evidenced by her moderate padding. But when the winter came first her plants died, then large animals became scarce, and finally the supply of even fish and rabbits began to dwindle. Hearing tales of plentiful cities, as well as feral dragons who controlled territory and hordes, she tuned up her gear and set out to make her fortune.

Name: Milo Dorren

Race: Mouse

Class: Warrior

Personality: A bit meek, but friendly outside of combat, serious inside combat, he loves playing games (bar games in particular), will do almost anything for his friends and party mates, tends to nibble on something constantly (be it a something like a toothpick or food), very curious.

Likes: Snacking food, games (as stated above), exploring and rummaging, friendly people.

Dislikes: Being closed in, pushy people, tough food, liars, not having something to chew on.

Physical description: Height: 5’ 3" - Weight: 122 | Champagne (broken marked) fur, short light brown hair, dark green eyes, slightly toned and used to fighting and some menial labor. He has never been very big but he seems to have an all over gain with a slight disposition towards the belly.

Background: Never being very big, Milo got pushed around rather easily, this however only furthered his interest in learning ways to defend himself, surprising most people with his quick learning with a weapon. He was raised on a small farm, helping his parents harvest fruits and some vegetables, however he never did much of the heavy lifting though. Being on a farm, he always had plenty of food, straw, and other small things to chew on, a habit he continues to have to this day. He was never what anyone would call outgoing, but always had an easy time making friends and forged very close bonds to those friends. His curiosity and explorative side always got him in trouble with his parents and local people, but never anything criminal. His curiosity is starting to get the better of him lately, since he has been around larger people, heavier and taller, the large majority of his life, he has always wondered if would be useful to have some extra heft to him. Who knows? He might just enjoy the extra weight.

I wanted to look like what looks like a fair amount of damage with some healing, so I went with a bit of an unorthodox class choice. Let me know if you’d rather I change to something more normal.

Name: Mira Lawyn

Race: Fox

Class: Jellymancer

Personality: On the surface, Mira appears to be talkative, flirty, and overconfident to a fault. But behind that facade she’s keen and analytical, weighing all of her options in any almost any situation. However, every so often her excitement and curiosity get the better of her, leading her to make decisions that she knows she’ll pay for later.

Physical Description:
Height - 5’ 3"
Weight - 130 lbs
The majority of Mira’s lithe body is covered with orange fur, although a strip of white fur runs from the underside of her muzzle down the middle of her belly. Piercing green eyes fall beneath a disheveled mop of shoulder length, golden-red hair. In general she looks quite welcoming with a warm smile on her face and a curvy body that she knows how to use to get what she wants. Her full breasts fall just short of looking too big for her figure and jut out over her trim middle. Or at least, it’s trim when she isn’t having fun with her “pets”. On the few occasions that she’s put on any weight in the past, it’s tended to accumulate around her belly, giving her a bit of a paunch.

Background: Mira started out apprenticing to her town’s healer. She learned the various herbs that could be found out in the herbs and swamps and learned the skills of her trade. A quick wit was needed to diagnose and heal, and a quick tongue helped to calm her patients and raise their spirits. But when a plague swept through the town it claimed the life of her teacher along with so many others. It was left to her to take over even though her knowledge of the trade was far from complete.

It was this lack of knowledge that led her to get lost out in the swamps one fateful day, unable to find her way back to town. Stumbling through the bog, she came upon a group of slimes and hid to avoid their attention. As she observed them, she began to take note of the unusual properties the creatures seemed to possess. Most notably, they were durable, seemed to regenerate from small nicks and scratches, and had a distinct stickiness. To her healer’s mind, all of these were features that could be most useful if applied correctly.

Although the story of what followed next has been told y Mira herself many times, few doubt that it’s the truth and instead claim that it’s an elaborate tale designed to attract attention to herself. But the generally agreed upon truth is that when Mira returned to the village months later it was as a changed woman. Her traditional healer’s herbs had been all but forgotten in exchange for a new and unusual set of tonics and tinctures based on her new “pets”. Every so often she would head off into the swamp and return with a new slime in tow, the creature seemingly bending to her will. Although nobody could argue with the results of her new methods, rumors began to abound, especially regarding what she might be doing with those creatures behind closed doors…

As of late the murmurs concerning the nature of her powers have been becoming a bit more unruly. It might be best for everybody if Mira were to spend some time away from the town, and who knows, maybe she’ll learn some new tricks before she returns.

Thank you all for applying! Liking what I see so far in everyone, but I’m going to give it a number of days so that as many people as possible can apply. For those who have applied, I have a few questions for you. Anyone applying after this point, feel free to answer these questions in your application or not at all. I’m simply wishing to gauge a number of things so I can give everyone the best game possible. Anyway, on with the questions!

-How much eroticism do you want in this game, and where?
This is a fetish forum, and everything here can be considered NSFW, but it still begs to ask how much fap material do you want in this game. I’m perfectly capable and willing to do such things, but I want to know if you want them in the first place.

-Do you want me writing the expansion scenes for your character, or do you wish to? Perhaps a mix?
I’m also trying to hone my craft, as it is, and am getting practice for my work on BoG and TP, but I understand that these are your characters and part of the fun is describing their growth. Just want to know preference. If you need an example of my work, I can shoot a small blurb involving your character via PM.

-Do you prefer the play by post format or something more ‘live’, such as a text based IRC/roll20 game?
Note that I won’t do this until/unless I decide to do a full campaign and there is a vast majority interested.

-What preference do you have for any sexual content that does go on? What type of expansion would you like most to see?
As it says on the can for this one.

…this is a very hard question to answer, but I don’t really have a preference, so long as we actually get to play some combat encounters and rp.

-Do you want me writing the expansion scenes for your character, or do you wish to? Perhaps a mix?

we’ve discussed this, but for the record I want you to do it!

-Do you prefer the play by post format or something more ‘live’, such as a text based IRC/roll20 game?

I’d really rather this stuck to pbp. I guess I can deal if this isn’t the popular opinion, but it’d be pretty uncomfortable at first.

-What preference do you have for any sexual content that does go on? What type of expansion would you like most to see?

Jess stuffed to the gills with food and an absurdly fat belly is all I need to be happy. otherwise, go nuts.

I think I’d be best with a moderate amount, and it’s best if it’s mixed into other scenes, like part of combat or a trap or something. Stuff like combat with slimes, food golems, or other fattening foes works well.

All you as long as it fits the character description!

I can work with either one, but would prefer play-by-post as long as everyone stays involved and the game moves a a decent pace.

General stuffing and fatness. I’m also a big fan of fat characters getting stuck in doors/other tight spaces, and breaking clothes, if that happened to be convenient to get worked in somewhere.

I am alright with some sexy things or flustering situations, but I dislike sex in RP.

I like and fully trust your writing, I am not the greatest at it anyways.

I usually prefer live things like Roll20, but I can definitely do play-by-post if the group prefers it.

Clothes ripping/popping/busting, being fed (just about my personal fave) and getting stuck. As for expansion, I like stuffing most, some water or slime inflation, but generally speaking I stick to weight gain.

I’m okay with a bit, so long as it doesn’t start taking the focus of the game. I’m fine with NSFW stuff happening, but if I’m participating then I prefer kind of a “fade to black” way of resolving it rather than RPing it all out.

Definitely interested in seeing you do it, but I’ll write stuff into my posts to reflect her size accordingly.

At this point PbP is definitely easiest for me. From experience I know it tends to be a lot slower than other “live” text-based mediums, so for something particularly slow like a long combat I’d try to make things work if we needed to.

I’m always a fan of bellies bulging out from under shirts or over waistbands. In general my rule is that if it leads to my character getting a big belly then I’m probably game for it, so I’d at least be up for stuffing, weight gain, and liquid/slime inflation. Also vore, but I know that’s not a popular one and a lot of people prefer not to see it at all. Anything else resulting in a nice gut I’d probably be up for as well.

Name: Magnolia Marie Maxzille

Race: Reptile(crocodile)

Class: Grappler

Personality:Magnolia is a good old fashioned Cajun croc that will treat ya like family if you treat her the same, is known to be a bit over protective of those smaller than her treating them like little siblings of a sort, and if you get her mad you best make way cause she will find you and she will suplex the ever loving shit outta you.

Physical Description:
Height-6’0
Weight- 255 lbs.
Magnolia has pale green scales that cover her back,head,arms,legs,and the back of her tail. While her stomach and under tail are a pale tan color. She has bright yellow eyes and short dark green hair. She has nice thick thighs and two modestly sized breast but her belly is where all the real weight is, it sticks out and wobbles like a tub of slimes concealing her muscle underneath.

Background: Magnolia grew up in the swamp liven life to its fullest eattin till she was fit to burst then wrastling till she was hungry gain, truly she had it made till one day when she returned home from eattin up some delicious morsels from the swamp she found the place being ransacked by bandits. After she “took out the trash” she found her home destroyed and her family gone, it was on that day she started her adventure to try to make the world a safer place for all to live peacefully in… no mater how many skulls she would have to crack along the way.

I’m okay with any amount of eroticism whether it be none or nothing but I’m pretty flexible.

I like a good mix some times my brain thinks of something really good other times it’s just poo so a good mix works well with me

this really doesn’t mater too me just as long as we have fun doing it.

if it’s big and round I’m all in, but as for preference i like bellies the bigger and softer the better weight gain is also a favorite of mine and I would never say no to a good stuffing… did I mention that I’m really flexible when it comes this stuff?

we seem to be cut from more or less the same cloth. :stuck_out_tongue:

^ this is more or less how I wanted to phrase it.

^ this is more or less how I wanted to phrase it.[/quote]

We seem to all be on pretty much the same page then :smiley:

We seem to all be on pretty much the same page then :D[/quote]

Sounds like we’re all gonna end up fat and happy. :smiley:
Nice to see pretty much everybody has the same preferences, that makes it nice and easy all around.

We seem to all be on pretty much the same page then :D[/quote]

Sounds like we’re all gonna end up fat and happy. :smiley:
Nice to see pretty much everybody has the same preferences, that makes it nice and easy all around.[/quote]
well birds of a feather do flock together… too bad none of us are birds.

…yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m game for this.

Name: Selen Mathis

Race: Dragon

Class: Cook

Personality: Selen is a jovial, outgoing fellow who always enjoys a hearty meal with friends. Selen enjoys sharing his cooking with his friends, and definitely loves indulging in his own food, and dreams of having fat of his own to play with. One owrd of warning: NEVER under ANY circumstances insult his cooking. He WILL destroy your waistline with no remorse.

Physical Description:
Height - 5’10"

Weight - 236lbs

Selen has white scales covering his head, back, arms, legs and tail with gold scutes running down his belly to the tip of his tail. He has a golden mane running from the top of his head to the tip of his tail, making him look even fluffier than usual. While most of his weight is centered in his belly, he still has thick arms and legs, both of which are deceptively strong. A set of ivory horns jut from the top of his head.

Backgroud: Selen lived in a relatively small town where his family owned and worked an inn/restaurant called “The Indulgent Dragon.” Selen primarily worked as a waiter in the restaurant, with his mother servicing the inn part of the business while his father was the head chef.

It was from his father he learned the old adage of “Never trust a skinny cook,” and indeed, the moment Selen was taken under his father’s wing to learn the art of cooking, his poundage slowly crept upwards. Four years and nearly 100 pounds later - and yet still far from his father’s size - Selen has decided to strike out to find even better recipes, new friends to fatten up alongside himself, and perhaps even find what has caused the lands to go barren.

Anything before explicit sex is good for me. I’m fairly lenient.

I think a mix would work well. If I CAN think of something good for Selen here being fattened up (Which he would VERY much enjoy), I’ll let you know.

Either one works.

What can I say? I like fat, jiggling bellies and I cannot lie. And I know it’s not as well liked, but fat and vore together are REALLY hot for me. :wink:

I really love this group so far.

Well, that makes six. In the interest of preventing hurt feelings and forcing myself to cut people, I’m going to soft close applications. When I say that, I mean that applications will be closing at 12 PM EST tomorrow (roughly 14 hours from now). Any who apply within that time period will be considered, and may end up forcing me to make cuts, but will be under heavier scrutiny than those who got here first. Around the time of closing tomorrow, I will begin the process of character creation with the six party members, and we will finalize how the game will be run. If those who have applied can be present at that period (12 PM EST) to speak in the shoutbox, I’d appreciate it for brevity’s sake.

If you’re on the fence about joining, please submit an app ASAP. I may run another game concurrent to this regardless if enough people apply. Thank you.

The 12PM (noon) EST thing is a bit awkward for me - I don’t think I can be available then. I can either post something a few hours later, or if you send me a PM I’ll send any needed info back. But it sounds like the rest of the group is on the same page, so I’m no to worried about how the game will be run.