Non fetish games where you can play as a fat girl

Nice finds! Always appreciate people adding to the list of games here. I for sure am going to go check out Dancin Divas now :grin:.

2 Likes

It’s “only” a completely optional mobile/fighting game satire in a game from a completely different genre, but “CorpoNation: The Sorting Process” (not yet released, but has a free prologue available) has Beryl the Biker in its “Ultimate Ringo Fighters” sub-game.

1 Like

Time for more fat girls.

Starting with Exanima, a early access dungeon crawler with 3d physics based combat, it has a character creator that allows you to make fat characters

It’s a bit hard to tell that their fat in game due to the isometric perspective, but hey you can beat the shit out of zombies with a sledgehammer as a fat girl so that’s fine by me.

Next is Bia from Speed Brawl, a 2d platformer with side scroller beat em up combat.

I don’t know too much about the game as online sources on it on kind of scares but it looks pretty good and polished.

Time for probably the most obscure character so far: Mamu from Rakugaki Showtime, a Power Stone like fighting game for the ps1 that got pulled from shelves not long after its release.

Mamu is normally the powered up version of a character called Lilo, but you can unlock Mamu as a regular selectable character anyway. About half of her move set has her using her weight to either hit opponents with her ass, her belly or just trampling over them.

If you want to play this game, you’d have find a rom for this game somewhere on the internet, or buy a copy for the low low price of about $10,000.

Finally there’s ATLYSS, a ORPG that’s still in development but has a playable demo on itch io.
Currently there’s 5 different races in the game, all if which you have the option of making fat.

Atlyss

Despite appearances, there’s so far no real NSFW content in this game, just some busty girls, it’s pretty fun even if it’s easy to get your ass kicked if you don’t know how the combat works.

Here’s the itch page if anyone’s interested

5 Likes

I’d like to correct that Atlyss is more of a OnlineRPG (much like it’s inspiration, Phantasy Star Online) than an MMO, as you create your own character first that you can play in singleplayer (which is all you can play in the current public demo) and then you can play in multiplayer with said character via server creation and such.

Gotcha I’ll change that part

2 Likes

Hey, small world! Believe we’re friends in PSO2. Currently making a model of my character that I might bring into VRChat but I made a few mistakes that have kinda halted my progress…

1 Like

Hey, I’ve searched everywhere for mods on how to get black desert characters fatter, and am finding nothing but this post, please lmk what you used as this could get me back in to the game.

Play ranger, basically. Her and dark knight get thigh physics, but ranger is technically the biggest

There is a very annoying method to unlock size sliders otherwise, but you need to undo it and redo it every wednesday when weekly patch happens or you might risk getting banned, also, it just doesnt look great honestly.

Fair enough, I knew about Ranger being the thickest, I’d be fine redoing it every patch, I just can’t find any information on unlocking the sliders

That one game, Loadout, had Helga

Oh yeah! I met ye! :3 My character is Arina.

Of course they make her the fat, ugly and angry joke character, whatever game that is.

1 Like

Makes me wish there were a GS code for Rakugaki Showtime to unlock all characters from the get-go…

P.S.: In the Monster Rancher games, you can fatten up Pixie monsters, but to me, the original PS1 games don’t make their weight gain all that visible…

1 Like

Is the weight gain more visible in the later releases and port?

Nope, still like the PS1 versions.