(NSFW) Mini Food Throwing WG Game (Prototype)

Game Link

The game sets in a carnival game with a girl standing on a moving platform with her mouth wide open. She must swallow any food that enters her gaping mouth. The goal of the game is to get her to gain as much weight as possible.

There are two game modes:

Throwing Mode

Hold left mouse button to gauge throwing strength, each item has a different weight and calories
Image from Gyazo

Dodging Mode

Use WASD to move the girl around and dodge the barrage of food. The goal is to last as long as possible
Imgur

The weight gain pictures are awesome commissions made by awesometacular

TODO:

• Make a sideview version
  • Make the girl move slower with more weight
  • Make more food types
  • Make a Timer

Does anyone want to contribute their progressive weight gain side view drawings? I don’t have the budget to request a sideview commission.

5 Likes

It’s very… laggy when I played it. Namely whenever the girl went up a weight stage the game would just freeze for a while.

What browser are you using? It doesn’t lag on my part.
What is your computer’s specs?

Interesting idea. Took me a while to understand the throwing portion, though. Wish there was some form of volume slider, because manipulating the audio of my browser is awkward and inconvenient for me.

Also, not as much a fan of the emotions involved, but it’s the style of game and a personal taste thing.

All the same, looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Edit- oh, and you can just move off-screen in the dodging mode. No food is thrown there, so you can just live forever. =P

Sorry, I don’t have any free time for the moment, If you want, I can give you the face png and you can edit the emotion (happiness, surprised, …) onto the face, I’ll implement that into the game instead.

Here’s the face png:

img

Not what I meant, and I can’t edit or draw anyway.

It’s fine as-is, just not my ideal scenario.

In throw mode, when she’s moving to the right, the food arcs to the left, but it arcs straight forward when she’s moving to the left. Was that intentional?

Also, a few pixels on her face are transparent, which makes it appear as if her nose is bleeding when she moves over the red stripes.