OBESE Factory [KannaScape] A weight gain game

ABOUT

You’re a lewd scientist from Obese Factory; a trans-national military-industrial institution tasked by the world governments to unlock the secrets of obesity. But for what? No one really knows, even among the industry.

Bearing similarities with my other game whose goal is to unlock FEMALE GROWTH, scientists in the Obese Factory have a different approach: Continously “feed” their female subjects with various food in order to “inflate” their body and thus make them “obese”, simulating uncontrollable growth.

What the hell are they thinking?!?!

How to Play

OBESE Factory is an peculiar simulation game where your task is to “inflate” girls through obeseity and food experiments. You will be rewarded by doing so!

1. GAMEPLAY: Your objective is to satisfy the girl’s hunger by converting various foods into junk foods using suction devices. Navigate the conveyor belt and transform incoming items before feeding them to her to prevent her hunger bar from depleting.
  2. FOODS: Three types of food will appear on the conveyor belt: fruits, vegetables, and livestock. Each type must be converted into junk food using the appropriate suction device.
  3. CONTROLS: Use WASD or the Arrow keys to move around the conveyor belt.
  4. Press Z to activate the fruits, X for vegetables, and C to activate the livestock suction devices for converting any foods needed.
  5. Press V to activate the trash suction for disposing of unwanted items.
  6. Pressing the milk button will extract the milk your waifu needs, or you can use the burp button to help her burp.
  7. TIPS: Keep an eye on the conveyor belt and use the correct suctions to convert foods into junk foods. But be careful! Only feed the girl junk food to keep her hunger bar filled and avoid deflation. Watch out for special foods and handle them correctly to maximize your score. Enjoy the challenge and aim to keep the hunger bar at its peak!

FUTURE PLANS

Here are my plans for this game in upcoming updates:

• More Characters
  • More Positions
  • More Customization
  • Vanilla Sex Scenes
  • Maybe Tentacles?
  • More Tools and Upgrades
  • Story Scenes
  • More Experiments!
  • …and many more!!

You can download the game here: Itch.io
You can support me at Patreon
Join my community in Discord

32 Likes

this looks good and i want to buy it but i dont have paypal and my patreon account is currently being scrubbed from hackers is there a way for you to add card purchase as an option?

The buttons is confusing at the start but when you get the hang of it it’s pretty easy. I liked it, it’s pretty fun game.

While i like how simple game this is and art is good, i think that characters gain weight too fast for sake of enjoying WG content.
It would be much better with more weight stages (Especially at the beginning) and slower weight gain.

4 Likes

She gets too big too quickly. It’s better if there were lots more in-between sizes, like you can unlock larger sizes at through level but it’s still a good game. Good work!

3 Likes