Official Game Announcement and Shameless Self Promotion!

Hey everyone! I am here to announce Hungry Slime RPG! Yes its another RPG maker game, but with monster girls! Work is underway on the game but at this point it is hard to make an estimation on a timeframe for it. All I can say is I’m working on it when I can lol. Hungry Slime RPG will involve weight gain, stuffing, and vore. There are 6 recruitable monster girls planned(so far), and if you have any that you’d like to see in the game then let us know. And consider donating to our ko-fi. It would really be appreciated and help get the art for the game here faster. Speaking of, here are some portraits for the titular Hungry Slime!

neutral

angy

confused

fear

hungry

joy

sad

surpslime

I hope you love her as much as I do, and a thank you to cj who has been helping with all of the art.

UPDATE(1/29/22):
Hey everyone, I have a few announcements and stuff to say. First off work for the game is coming along albeit slower than we’d like. Thats why we are welcoming anyone who is willing to help in any regard(art, using RPG Maker MZ, writing, and even sound effects). If you want to help with anything we would be grateful. That leads into the second announcement, our discord server!

Monthly updates will be posted on here, as well as normal discord shenanigans. Heres a few other sneak peaks on the progress so far with the second character!

lamia_angy

lamia_temp_horny

You can catch more art over on our Discord and Ko-fi.

22 Likes

She’s a cutie, will like to see what she looks like with a bit more “meat”.

1 Like

foreshadowing?

(20 character limit filler)

1 Like

You have any twitter or anything to track the progress? Love the artstyle!

1 Like

We will be posting updates on our ko-fi page, but don’t worry the updates will all be made public.

1 Like

Time for me to say
Great interest
and hope that a fox sneaks her way into the roster.

5 Likes

Mayhaps they will… Only time will tell…

1 Like

Well, the smallish cross section between slime girls and bellies are always great

1 Like

Small is a relative term in this case

1 Like

psst hey, we got some new sprites to show ya guys

2 Likes