Oh no its a Meepes.

Whelp finally made my own account here, not for a lack of wanting just finally had the free time to do so. Anyway, I am a stupid fox with far too many tails who enjoys a good ol fashion game of weight gain, expansion and other things of that nature. I tend to write stories on my page, every now and again, and I also commission far too much art work of my stupid characters. Many of which you can find over, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kamquat009/ here.

I’d like to learn how to program my own games though, I don’t promise anything good. Anyway its nice to meet everyone!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

It’s nice to have you here! I hope you meet your goals, new games are always super welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! Your characters seem pretty cool to me, and as a fan of both muscle growth and weight gain a lot of that artwork looks pretty great. I’ll have to check out your stories, but for now I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

wish I could check your art there but sadly I have been falsely banned from that site because the admins assumed I was another user attempting to bypass a prior ban which I have never received

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I admit I am mostly looking into Twine/Quest games due to the fact that I have little to no artistic experience. But hey there are plenty of tutorials online.

1 Like

Yea my stories for the most part are unsorted by kink, just shoved into a stories folder but, keywords are there for what stories one would want!

1 Like

Welcome to our little corner! We hope that you will enjoy it here and maybe even learn some new skills!

1 Like

Welcome to the site and I hope you have a superb time while here!

1 Like

Oh hello, I recognize you from Twitter

1 Like

Besides asking for more cookies I’ll certainly try to learn from my peers.

Thank you very much~

1 Like

Oh yea I should have linked that too, oh well x3