Oh yeah, I forgot to do this!

I’ve been here for a little while, but I forgot to introduce myself!
I’m SoftFoxxo on Furaffinity, and I do pixel art and game development. I’m currently working on my platformer over in the Projects category, but I plan on working on other projects for here at some point - oddly enough, working on this kind of stuff is more fun than I’d have thought!

How’re y’all? And what kind of games do you traditionally like to play?

5 Likes

Howllo, it is nice to meet you! I’ve just been stressed juggling game development, college, and work. I like to play an array of games, but I am attracted to 3D-platformers and games with a crafting and/or skill leveling system.
To give you an idea of how far stretched my game tastes are like, I like/love; Marble Blast Ultra/Gold, Simpsons: Hit & Run, Super Mario Sunshine, Star Wars Battlefront series, Kirby series, Banjo Kazooie, 007: Nightfire, State of Decay series, Red Dead Redemption series, Pokemon series, Minecraft, Super Smash Bros series, Lego Dimensions, Sunset Overdrive, Gain Ground, Legend of Zelda series, Assassin’s Creed series, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart Tour, Mario Run, etc.
I still have games in my collection I need to play, but my time is so limited Xp Plus I probably have more games I like, so it’s hard for me to remember them all.

1 Like

Aloha!

I’m Revolvio, a former lurker for both here and Furaffinity. I’ve dabbled in pixel art, am studying in digital art classic flavor, and have written more fanfics than I should be proud of.

I love myself 2D platformers, both the standard breed and those with sandbox/crafting systems. I also get a kick out of MMOs, if only for the thrill of messing with other human beings.

I’m just gonna plug my FA page as well, since I have no tact. Tread with caution! Userpage of Revolvio -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I’ve seen you around. Welcome.

I suppose the games that tend to grab me the most end up being metroidvanias and certain kinds of sandbox or simulation. Otherwise… I dunno.

1 Like

Better late then never so welcome!

As for me I play quite a wide range of games. I tend to do a more of RTS, sims, some RPGs, survival, and general indie games though.

1 Like