Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up (Qna)

We are certainly planning to, but we haven’t decided on WHAT yet.

1 Like

In the future, should we expect new characters with different stories, gameplay, and such?

1 Like

Like an update to the game after it is released? And please elaborate more

1 Like

Yeah and, for one character, say you play as a dragon, you can fly to certain places, but you could be inflated and miss your mark or you’re too weighed down to get to certain areas that will help you.

1 Like
  1. At the moment we are just planing to just have 4 different skins for one frog.

1.5 . If feel you are really into dragons, me too, dragons are cool, and I hope we really get to have dragons in the game, as an enemy or a friendly NPC but at the moment you will just be playing as a ninja frog.

1. We already are thinking and working on the same inflation and weight concept that you are suggesting

Thank you for your question Beowolf! If I missed something don’t be afraid to ask again! :green_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome and thanks, honestly can’t wait to see this game come to fruition.

1 Like

I hope to see you around Itch.io to play the demo on Monday Wolf! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oooh there’s gonna be a demo on monday? I’m excited to see!

1 Like

To be more percise it is going to be around Monday, but it might still come out on Monday. Who knows?

1 Like

Will this be played in-browser or via download?

1 Like

I think it is a download

1 Like

I can’t wait.
In Taiwan, only 6 hours left until Monday.

1 Like

Wha-

No, no that doesn’t count. I think for you it will be on Tuesday

Damn time travelers

2 Likes

Wait, that’s illegal…

1 Like

Oops, game developer Goodlew has an important announcement to make:

Hello! I’m back with another update!

Some of you have probably been told that a demo will be released on September 9.
Unfortunately, the release must be delayed.
Our team has agreed that we’d rather give you guys a proper demo instead of a rushed one (on top of that my laptop’s screen broke…)

More details soon. Sorry!

P.S: Vore mechanics are starting to get shape!"

4 Likes

Well, better a late but good demo instead of a glitchy demo. I can’t wait to see the vore mechanics.

4 Likes

Things for being understanding about the whole deal. (I tried to say no, that’s too soon, but…)

2 Likes

Lets not play the blaming game, alright?

1 Like

I know this is the wrong thread, but I have a suggestion; let’s get back on topic!

I’ll start, how large are the levels in the game? Are they the size of an average Metroid room or a Mario level? Somewhere in between? Does anybody have a better scale of size to use because this one feels way too reliant on people having played both games.

1 Like

Thats the attitude Benevorelent!

The levels will not be as linear as in Mario, and I don’t think we will make them as big as Metroid’s, but I assure you that the levels will be quite hefty, and lengthy enough for you to explore.

:green_heart:

1 Like