OkuSim: A Cute Wife Simulator

Sprite shenanigans like the ones you suggest would be fine if I was running an original engine, but it’s not a default RPG Maker feature, so the five ladies are the ones we have, barring some kind of wacko DLC situation we figure out how to do.
I’m sure there’s a plugin or something that could make it work, but the project is big enough and late enough in development that a complete restart for character customization would be a big waste of work.

ok yeah, i thought it wouldnt be easy. are there any other ways you (and anyone else who might see this) know of to increase sprite capacity in games on an default RPG maker engine?

While I am unsure what you guys mean by Sprite Capacity, it has definitely become easier to make layered sprites and simple paperdolls. And you can make bigger sprites in RPGMaker by default.

like, how many sprites you can fit in the sprite sheet before it maxes out

…A lot.
And even if there wasn’t, you can just have multiple spritesheets of the same character.

6 Likes

It was a fun, light and nice experience. I liked a simple game in a game. I played with all wives and a simple way to gain weight. I liked that the money comes from itself without making myself tired. All the girls finished all options from pregnancy to weight gain, eating some people. I hope you will continue to update the game from Take a while and I wish you success in your future projects

6 Likes

I would like to ask a small question: will the game have subtitles in Spanish?

I speak Spanish and I would like to be able to understand the whole game

1 Like

This game is wonderful, especially for a demo, but I wonder if there will be any updates to weight stages of the PCs. To be honest, I think alternative outfits for the characters would be a very nice inclusion, to give a sense of simple costumization. Aside from that everything seems nicely ironed out. The characters have unique personalities and facial features, different interactions to current status and I could tell that certain objects such as the bigger tub allude to a more reallistic cycle coming along in a future update. 10/10

1 Like

Nice demo, with a cool idea.
It feels quite repetitive though, as there is no change of action between days. It feels weird to have this much supply in the fridge too.
There seems to be a bug as well where you lose pretty much all progress of the current level when trying to make a baby while the stomach is too full. The watch mentioned in the tutorial seems to be missing as well.

I know this is “just” a demo and as such it does well by showing the important aspects of the game. Can’t wait to see how this will develop over future updates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know i’m kinda late, but happy new year to you folks

5 Likes

I guess ignoring the thread for half a year wasn’t a good idea. I haven’t made any significant progress on any updates due to general creator’s block so I really wouldn’t ask for if there’ll be anything more even in the future. Been trying to still get the actual game I wanted to work on fully realized before I start working on that. I’m also back to taking commissions so that eats up a bit of my time. The other bit is your usual gaming and what not

I said before any updates to this project would be a full game project instead of a demo so that needs general plotting I haven’t felt super confident about in yet

21 Likes

Take your time man, a good game isn´t made in just a year.

1 Like

Do you have twitter or discord groups?I really like this game,so maybe I can look at this game production process through this channel.(I didn’t mean anything bad,and my English it’s not god,so if I do someting wrong,I’ll apologize for that)

I loved the game but the beginning is super slow
It took me about an hour and a half to get to the vore part. If I want to change the character I have to grind another hour

It make a buzzer sound when I try to save

haven’t tried if it works, but you can try to play around with the save editor. just edit your exp or level.

I don’t see level OR exp in the list of stuff to edit.

Both of those should be in the “variables” section of the editor, just be cautious though as it can lead to some crashing. best to level up first, then find your level/EXP there to edit it further. Hope this helps

Had to “unpack” the file first, then use ctrl+f to find it faster. Also, thanks for the warning.

I changed the level, but it didn’t do jack to the capacity. Maybe I can still vore, even though it says 20?

I can’t.

We would need to know what variable is determining our fullness.

I’ll try the exp.
Wait… the normal rpgmaker exp is different from the exp listed under the fullness.

Maybe it’ll be fine…? Just edit the number UNDER where it says exp. the 50 that’s after the (1)? An older save has a much higher number there, I assume that’s what I want.

Also you can only edit so many saves in a short time.

didn’t work. giving exp did jack. This game is save editor proof.

How I edited the save was to change Variable #5 (Exp) to 5000 and sleep in the bed for a few days. The level up code doesn’t reset the Exp variable to 0, it just subtracts the amount needed for each level up, and only levels up once per night. So by setting it to 5000 or so you can just sleep and level up each time until you have the max level with a capacity of 10000.

What if I don’t WANT to semi-immediately have the max capacity? And just get to level 8?