OkuSim: A Cute Wife Simulator

Maybe. The chore activation dialogue is old, in comparison to the rest of the dialogue, and is mostly incidental. If I can think of something to do to differentiate the chore-doing comments, I will, but since it’s just tasks… Not currently likely?

1 Like

Nah, you probably got in trouble for asking how the update’s going, asking for an update is against the site’s rules, no matter how actually relevant it is sometimes.

12 Likes

At the end of the day, the dev has no incentive to keep us in the dark about progress/updates. It’s not like there’s some fierce in-site espionage geared at stealing game ideas and selling them or something. Plus, it’s not like the developer of a game is going to forget to work on their game if they’re willing and able to… Which basically defeats the point of even asking at all.

7 Likes

Opinions on possible multivore maybe

Elaborate. Then we can give opinions.

Think he just means if it would be possible to be able to eat more than one person a day, hopefully more with different visuals?

Hey, sorry for keeping people in the dark. Didn’t have last month to work on the game and I’m on a little burn out from drawing constantly so much last month. Any new state additions like this are being considered but only if I can draw them out. I’m trying to expand on the highest weight class first. I wouldn’t mind multivore but it all depends if I can make it feel like it’s an accomplishment in-game

Also trying to work on getting started on another project or two. Depends what comes of it

7 Likes

Take your time with formulating the next update.
Although, a dumb part of my brain wants to push for more wife models and different outfits, just for a little added flair here and there.

I’d love to but it’s hard balancing either new body states or new designs. The potential’s there but I’m prioritizing states atm since a lot of people were disappointed the highest weight locks you out of so much. I do also want to try designing another wife sometime but I should worry about adding game to a game first

1 Like

I think a good thing to do is try working on the first 5 first, then after you’re sure that’s all the stages they’ll need for the game, you can expand to newer wives

Unintended lame pun lol

But I think what would be like most efficient is you do a poll for each wife, highest voted wife gets priority on their new states. Like for example the blond one wins, you do their sprites first, release to public and then do the spirtes of the next highest voted one e.g the black haired one and release that next and so on and so forth

I think it can help you relax a little on the drawing and also gives more content to people

It’s just less volume per update, but I’m pretty sure it will be fine for us.

6 Likes

Don’t worry about it, the art was really cute for this but it’s a lot to get done. Take it at your own pace.

4 Likes

Yeah, if you’re already suffering from burnout, pushing the issue is only going to make things MUCH worse. Keep taking it at the pace that’s most comfortable, just be sure to keep us posted if anything interesting happens, please.

I’d like to think we’re a patient lot, by and large. =D

1 Like

Gothic_14_USSBBW
Quickie fanart of a hypothetical, even fatter weight class!

16 Likes

Not a bad edit, but it is clearly an edit. I’ll consider adding a biggest weight class once I’m done with all the new frames and not spending my time playing fighting games

I don’t want to keep going ad infinitum with game states so after a certain point I’ll probably truly cap the weight class and focus more on the other tum aspects of the game. Maybe for events or s/t

14 Likes

oh that pesky fightan

Meanwhile, I’ve just come off roughly a month of not having a usable computer, so even with art assets done, I haven’t been able to actually develop shit.

There will be a mighty celebration when I can finally work on things again, because Jesus Christ this has been fucking infuriating.

9 Likes

Wish you all the best for that lol

1 Like

That’s really unfortunate to hear. Hopefully it’s all fixed now though.
Is there a list of things you’ve at least thought about implementing or work on in the future?

1 Like

We have a general list and some specifics from HG. Not really anything too concrete, yet, but we know roughly what we want for the full thing.

1 Like

nice little gem of a game
thanks for posting it