Other fetishes

I have a lot of kinks that revolve around embarrassment. Stuff like weight gain denial, wetting, degradation, humiliation, public use, etc. Anything that makes me feel exposed and vulnerable, really. However, I also need there to be someone else involved who is leading the scene so I can really drop. Weight gain plays into this in terms of my denial kink, but also outgrown/destroyed clothes and the idea that I’m completely at the mercy of my gluttony as every bite I take will just make me that much fatter.

Outside of embarrassment, I have interest in mutual masturbation, light pain play, sub/domme dynamics, switching, restraints, pet play (both owner and pet), vanilla/romantic play, hypnosis, transformation and probably some others I’m not thinking of, lol.

I have many many MANY other fetishes besides fatness, though my biggest is VORE!~

Milk. Drink it, expel it, both at once, I like it. Looking to make my own.
But a real thing for me is the people involved being into it. Like I enjoy hypno, but if you go up to some random girl and just brainwash her while she’s like “Plz no.” I’m upset. And if I see another thing were someone is forced into weight gain, or a transformation in spite of them not wanting it I will skin myself and cry.
But if she/he’s really fucking into whatever is going on it’s a 10/10 oooooooo baby that’s the good shit especially when they go off the rails into hedonism and have no regrets.
But soon as someone feels bad or some guys house gets crushed by fat or something, the fetish unravels like cheap linen and I’m left going >:(
Gotta have love y’know?

4 Likes

I talked a bit about it on this forum a couple of years back, but my other fetish is semi-realistic hyper-pregnancy. I would not call it a side fetish, since 1) I am attracted to both equally and completely separately and 2) both were discovered at such a young age, I do not know which came first. Combining the two (e.g. a morbidly obese husband and a massively pregnant wife) would be distracting and difficult to balance, story-wise and masturbation-wise.

Oddly enough, each fetish is mostly gender-exclusive. With m-preg, I am like, where are the titties to feed those kids once they are born? And with female weight gain, I am not sure why I am not really into it. I think it is because the fat distribution and shapes are different.

Speaking of shapes, the other point of intrigue from my dual fetishes is that while both have to do with expansion, they involve vastly different forms. Hyper-pregnancy involves nearly-spherical, mostly-taut, and temporary expansion with offspring (as well as milk and amniotic fluid). Male weight gain involves rounded, malleable, and slightly more permanent expansion with rolls of adipose. The links between them are the struggle to heft and the natural, yet also unnatural, situation the characters find themselves in.

To piggyback on some other fetishes already mentioned, I believe the hyper-pregnant should absolutely be pampered. In my ideal fantasies, the morbidly obese should be treated compassionately, but not pampered. Scenes of embarrassment are generally a turn-on for me, particularly with male weight gain. Those episodes break the built-up denial, and the acceptance is a prime opportunity for emotions and occasional romanticism. While the majority of the content I consume is furry, that is merely due to the fact that I have found more fat-fur and preg-fur artists that better cater to my interests than their plain fat/preg counterparts. [I partially blame the website interfaces (DA vs. FA).]

Thanks to @THE_DIALOUGE for starting this, well, dialogue! I am surprised that, to my knowledge, there has not been a thread about this yet.

1 Like

I guess mine is kind of basic, like fat women, into immobility, kind of into slob. But really not into the big belly kind of weight gain or the inflation. But I mean, I can get into that stuff.

Now that I think about it, I know it’s stupid but, hearing about there BMI is a yes for me. I mean, here me out, yes, finding out there weight is nice, but what if they weighed 320 at 8 feet tall? (unrealistic, I know lol) something about it just makes it better, maybe cause I am a diehard math fan, hearing about there weight proportionate to there size is definitely a turn on for me.

Obviously the best way to find out there body fat is the body fat index, or BFI, but BMI is easy to calculate. And, for those curious, here is the BMI formula:

703 times weight divided by height squared

Have a great day! ;D

1 Like

Consent is my #1 fetish. All my homies love consent

5 Likes

There are horrible things out there that are just hot things when consent is added.

Interestingly enough, I’ve never really seen a game with affection featured. Perhaps there might be a hug or kiss here or there, and of course, the classic and all-too overused intimacy scene, but… yeah. The closest thing I’ve gotten to that is AI Dungeon, but AI Dungeon can do just about anything.

AI Dungeon it’s the first brick of the future of the RPG.

Back to the topic, I am very straight in my Feederism fetish, high at the point of immobility (I don’t practice in real life), but straight anywhere.

Nevertheless I love long relationship and slow weight gain, and also I love to include fetish of my partners, it’s nice to enjoy from my side, but even more if we both enjoy.

1 Like

Fat and inflation are my main ones, but I also enjoy things that go good with them but are terrible on their own, like gas (mostly from the rear) for example…

1 Like

Dislaimer: I am an abomination of a person (I own what I have been called, to where I jokingly ‘play’ at actually being an eldritch abomination some places). I have a whole list, so I cannot guarantee I can even remember them all of the top of my head, let alone that I will be able to give the effort to give context/reasoning on all of them. This is further complicated by the fact I haven’t been able to explore a lot of my kinks, so I’m still uncertain about the exact terrain of my shifting world that is my sexual interests (and/or depravity). In not entirely any particular order, here is the list as it comes to me:

• breast expansion (my earliest discovered and accepted kink, barring just big boobs and upward)
  • pregnancy (in all forms - but, as with most of my interests, the bigger the better…at least to a point…and probably my second-oldest discovered and one of my biggest kinks)
  • weight gain (I know this is ‘besides weight gain,’ but I felt the need to mention this is pretty new to me, I still have not had a chance to play it out, and it’s very specific in a lot of ways - like many of my kinks) [when I say specific, I mean things like generally hating rolls and loose fat, fat faces, cellulite, etc.]
  • difficulty and consequences due to other kinks (such as being too busty to cook or use a keyboard normally, being too fat to get through a doorway, being too pregnant to fit on a bed, etc.)
  • immobility (this would be a nightmare in real life in some ways - even being tenderly cared for by someone would be full of unpleasant things, but fantasy takes care of all that)
  • BDSM (especially tied to other kinks, like immobility being a form of bondage and/or source of teasing/mild pain/humiliation, having things like breast size or weight be controlled by the dominant, etc.)
  • lactation (got milk?)
  • the aforementioned ‘giving in’ and ‘peril’ due to submission to one’s own weaknesses, and the consequences of one’s own weakness/ruining oneself
  • tentacles (I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going - and it partially went into my eldritch schtick)
  • extreme orgasms (mind temporarily on vacation, flooding a large area or person with cum, etc.)
  • unbirthing can be fun (especially when you add things like using it to remake someone better, the unbirthed person also becoming pregnant or overweight, etc.)
  • permanence (I like permanent pregnancy, unbirth, ‘just not being able to lose the weight,’ inability to undo a curse or the like. I like the idea of having to live with something, whether as consequence or excuse, and not having to worry about whether something I enjoy will just go away…even if sometimes temporary is nice, for repeating. I like the idea of thing like pregnancy becoming as much a ‘this is life for me now’ thing as immobility via weight gain.)
  • goo, and other amorphous organisms (not just amorphous, but having a preferred tendency toward a humanoid form, while able to do things like engulf, squeeze into anything, change shape, and all the other fun things a lot of slimes in most of the RPG Maker games can do)
  • tails (not furry ones, mostly - I like using my mouth, and do not like the idea of getting hairballs)
  • fangs
  • black sclera
  • horns
  • infinite or near-infinite elasticity (mostly in terms of things like the belly, but sometimes a full on Mrs. Incredible is fun)
  • stuffing
  • inflation (mostly what some people here refer to as ‘bloating,’ meaning inflation with something that has weight and easily noticeable mass - even if this technically makes “stuffing” redundant, since it’s basically just food belly inflation [aside from the processes of digestion, feeling full/overfull, and so on])
  • force feeding (mostly being on or focusing on the receiving end)
  • corruption (slowly showing someone the pleasures of succumbing to lust and depravity, all the way to literally causing them to slowly transform into something like a succubus or some other monster)
  • futa…sorta (I’m a lesbian, but I have these weird feelings about mixing genitals meant to take the same location, as well as about cock and balls - which I have theories about, but that’s more personal to me than I’m already weirdly throwing out here like this, so easily. I only like a woman with a dick if she’s also got testicles [for the most part], no vagina [I do not invite arguments over whether that would allow someone to qualify as a woman - spare me that], and the ‘wedding tackle’ must be hentai-tier in size, at least. We’re talking 12+ inches of ladymeat, and balls the size of avocados, as an entrance requirement - I’ve tried, anything else is basically an instant turn-off, instead of a turn-on.)
  • very limited size-play (mostly, I just randomly discovered I like the idea of shrinking mixed with various kinds of bigness - like being shrunk down to the size of a doll, but still having boobs bigger than the biggest busty models)
  • attitude (hard to call this a kink, but I love [as a “switch,” even if a heavily lean sub nowadays] both a confident take-charge woman who knows her worth and power, and a submissive who loves to challenge her position and be difficult at least occasionally)
  • consent is wonderful, and the baseline standard (consentacles are the best tentacles, for instance)
  • breeding (obviously just an extension of pregnancy and consequences, as well as BDSM; I think this plays into the futa thing)
  • non-con stuff can be really powerful, but only if handled very carefully - and entirely in a controlled and fantasy setting (I don’t mean rape content in a fantasy world, so much as a mean pretending to be taken ‘by force’ by a lover you implicitly trust, or something of that nature)
  • Fear can sometimes be fun - nothing wrong with a little ‘fight-or-flight’ response adding adrenaline to arousal (I think this is why some people enjoy “monster girls,” even if there are tons of other reasons to). I like a woman that can intimidate me, make me worry sometimes, keep me on my toes - even if in the end I know she wouldn’t actually do anything bad (and I don’t mean in the ‘I know my abusive partner doesn’t actually mean to do those bad things’ - more like a succubus running the back of a claw along your neck, or being jumped by a surprise pounce from a lover hiding behind a door).
  • Big butts are good, but I have limits. Unlike bellies and boobs (where ‘too big to really enjoy them, more the idea of them’ starts to cause diminishing appeal), butts start to look sorta ridiculous to me beyond a certain size, and especially if not balanced with at least complimentary boobs.
  • exotic skin patterns and colors (think chameleon woman or the like, or especially someone like Midna)
  • long tongues (big surprise :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • being unable to control one’s urges (like the ever-popular insatiable appetite)
  • ill-fitting clothes and bursting through clothes (as well as both tight clothes in particular, as outgrowing clothes that even started loose)
  • I have discovered a very specific and minor interest in amputee stuff (I don’t like scarred stumps or atrophy/lack of muscle mass, or other realistic things - I mainly just like the idea of things like the MEC units from XCOM, where they have neat disconnection of artificial limbs, and can basically end up reliant, and forced to adapt to limited means (and being a small cuddle torso can be cute, in an admittedly morbidly-weird way). I’m pretty sure I can blame this all on this series of adorable pictures, where the artist drew a female MEC soldier too busty to properly fit into the greater MEC armor, as well as being inconvenienced when laying on a bed atop her bust (and without her prostheses), etc.

I think that’s all I can remember (or care to) for now. I’d have included things like vore, but that’s not really a kink of mine - I just don’t mind it, and it is often used as a convenient way to get a belly and pack on weight, so it’s fine then (not a fan of the hard stuff, or non-same-size, partially just because it usually does nothing to connect to or enhance what I’m actually after). So many kinks out there are ‘fine’ or ‘whatever’ for me, but there are still ones I just cannot connect with/are instant turn-offs. Also, most kinks I have apply to me and others, but not all (for example, happy to have tentacles or have them used on me, but not interested in having a penis - and obviously I’m probably too awful to need corrupting).

3 Likes