Overfeed: Dragon Crisis [0.1] Initial Release

Hi guys! I created a weight-gain game. It’s still in early development, but I hope you like it. Here you go:

Overfeed: Dragon Crisis is a simulation game where you pump and inflate the body of Tohru, an extremely famished dragon whom you met by chance.

This encounter has led to a sudden course in your life and forced you to become a dragon tamer to stop the insatiable dragon from eating you.

As a trained dragon breeder, you hold a crucial role in the game. Your goal is to nurture and protect the village by inflating Tohru’s body using different guns that fire various snacks and ensuring she doesn’t become a threat to the village.

But beware, Tohru isn’t just your ordinary dragon. She uses different attacks which you must evade in order to survive.

To ensure your victory, sets of different guns, ranging from small to medium to large, are readily available to you. Each gun attacks and hits the dragon differently. Make sure to purchase them in the shop and use other upgradable items to defeat the dragon.

Make sure that your dragon is immensely satiated and be the hero of your town!

== The Game ==

Overfeed: Dragon Crisis is a defense-strategy game that solely relies on the player’s shooting ability to feed and inflate the dragon.

Tohru has a unique way of refusing to eat – she simply closes her mouth. Be alert and fire Tohru directly into her mouth the moment she opens it.

While in battle, free items will be spawned in the game. Catch it to boost your speed and health, or gain a chance at Food Burst.

Tohru has minions that she can summon at any moment. Kill them, as these minions can heal Tohru by allowing her to eat nutritious foods.

• WASD for movements
  • RMB/ Spacebar for shooting
  • Release the Spacebar to activate Shield
  • Upgrade Weapons and Dragon in the shop

== Features ==

• Up to six (6) various dragon body type
  • Upgradable Weapons and Dragons
  • Money System
  • Reward System

Links:
Itch.io
Patreon

27 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING 10/10

• nice art style
  • good animations
  • really nice weight gain
3 Likes

It looks like an amazing game ^w^

1 Like

whats the difference between free version and patreon version?

itch shows a preview for the game.
full (or rather current) version is the paid one!

i see ilulu… i see wg…

me happy :drooling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like

G’day, is the “full” version only on patreon or is there an itch link to directly purchase it? Must i subscribe to have access to it, or is there another link to buy it?

It’s that you pay 7.99 to the itch page, then you can have the download for the full game

1 Like

i really want this game but i dont have paypal or access to patreon, is there any way for this to have an option to get it with card?

Sorry that’s the only option to buy the game for now, still looking for another payment option.

i hope it happens soon as like i said once it does i WILL be buying this game

1 Like

I searched it on the itch page but i literally can’t see it: i am either blind or in a wrong page, somehow

you’ll want to click Download Now, it should automatically have the minimum price set right under the “no thanks just take me to the downloads” button
instead of clicking that one, go down to the bottom of the download popup and click “Pay with PayPal”

1 Like

Talking about the “latest available version”, not the support page, the free download’s just the demo and not the latest version right?

the support page is where you buy the paid version, after paying the minimum amount you can go to the download page and get that version

awesome game ^^ waiting for the new update

I like the concept of the game and the art is great. Though you left me hanging!!! More characters soon please!!!

I might be going out on a limb here, but this creator may have no intentions of continuing this game with the release of their new one that is exactly the same with asset swaps and has a paid version more expensive than this one. Be wary.

3 Likes

its the same guy who made it

New update coming soon. Here’s some sneak peek for the future updates.

4 Likes