OverGlow 2: Night - Help the cute ghost make everyone SOFTER

OverGlow 2 : Night is a 2D, side-scrolling RPG game. Heavily inspired by Super Paper Mario but with a different combat system!

The game revolves mostly around making cute girls fat.
Any setup and event is bound to pay off in some kind of gainful scenario. :slight_smile:

What to expect?
The game will take you through all nooks and crannies of The Delabra Mansion. You will end up fighting a couple mischievous residents, some stronger than others.However there are still a handful of residents too beset by their troubles to want to tussle with you. Should you find it in yourself to help them you’ll be rewarded. Bountifully.
Be a good host, treat your guests. Unless you plan on getting treated yourself.

For more in-depth info please visit the itchio page below! OverGlow 2 will get a proper itch page once there’s a solid playable build/demo ready!

Feel free to join the OverGlow 2: Night official Discord if you wanna stay absolutely up-to-date and discuss the game: OverGlow2Night

Newsletters and updates are posted below this main post for ease of use!

78 Likes

WE ARE PLATFORMING PALS

8 Likes

My body is ready - and heck, looking forward to October even more now!

2 Likes

I am super excited to watch the progress of this game’s development! I really loved playing the demo back when it first released, Cann Delabra is very cute. I can’t wait to see her and her guests/friends get big and plump!~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oh boy this looks like it will be good, I enjoyed the demo when it was first posted

1 Like

In case anyone else was curious, there is an OverGlow 1. It’s a demo, and OverGlow 2 is the (in progress) full version.

3 Likes

OverGlow 1 and 2 are both their own thing. But I am looking to return the gameplay of OverGlow 1 as a minigame in 2.
The OverGlow 1 demo does not represent the gameplay for 2 in case you were planning to get an early look hehe.

Hopefully OverGlow 2 will have it’s own demo playable soon, untill then i’ll be showing progress.

Also is it possible to respond to multiple people in one post?

1 Like

I see super paper mario, I click follow. Good luck

1 Like

I tend to quote their messages or just @ them so they get a notification. Or both, if you want to be really certain.

Really looking forward to this one, it’s not often we see dedicated newsletters being released to track progress. Characters look interesting too, will be fun to see how their different personalities react to Cann’s hospitality.

1 Like

Love your art on da so looking forward to this

1 Like

My excitement is immeasurable, and my day is made.

1 Like

Well well you said the magic word like “Super Paper Mario” now I have to watch out for this.

1 Like

Somebody get Tolkien in here, we have a return of the king

1 Like

HEY EVERYONE IT’S UPDATE DAY

check the Itchio page for more details and the actual newsletter as per usual :slight_smile:

11 Likes

yoooooooooooooooo! bullet hell let’s go!!!

Wow this look very good I can not wait to try it out.

NEW DAY, NEW UPDATE DAY, LOVELY

As usual, check the supplied Itch page for more details!

11 Likes

It’s looking really good!! :smile:

1 Like

Gosh, every time I see something new for this game, my body gets HYPE.

1 Like

Seems to be Warioland inspired. Very cool

1 Like