OverGlow [Early Demo] - Make the ghost fat

Fret not, planned to start work again next week when my vacation hits.
No planned release dates but i hope this update can be knocked out relatively quickly.
And sorry for the wait, i got lotsa shit running at the same time so i divided stuff up to get some time off from working on the game.
Oh and the update from 11 days ago was me trying to help a guy who had broken files, the other Download is literally the exact same build but repackaged (I don’t even know if this fixed his issue in the end).

7 Likes

I feel that this game has a lot of potential to become something of a main staple on this site. You’ve done great work so far, can’t wait for more! :smiley:

2 Likes

This looks great so far! I’ll be looking forward to it.
Also you have a nice style, it reminds me of Burger, Ven and the others.

1 Like

Funny you should say that, Ven’s a big inspiration to me

1 Like

I did notice that in the style and your social media :wink:

1 Like

Here’s a let’s play I did for the game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is very much appreciated, being able to hear and see someone’s reaction is invaluable when it comes to feedback.
Mind if i share this on my twitter?

3 Likes

sure thing dude btw sorry for lack of game audio I forgot to turn desktop audio on before a recording session last night and forgot to check, will do a follow up episode with audio when next update is out
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

GhostGameTeaser

23 Likes

I loved the old demo and I’m so excited to see what the new game will be like!

Awesome! I can’t wait to see your lovely candle lady again!

I’m… pleased?.. to hear you dropped out of college. Fat ghosts! Yay!

I think that music is a severely underrated/underutilized aspect of games like these so it’s awesome to hear you’ll be making your own. And from the bit you’ve uploaded so far it sounds incredible! Very cool :+1:

It’s a Spookmas miracle

She is super cute~ Hope to see more dialogue with her.