P*kem*n Lard: A fatty centric P*kem*n region (THE 4 GYMS UPDATE) (Now with 100% less bugs and 300% less grinding!)

btw, where are the candy givers? i tried searching for them all over the starting area and the second town. I know there is the candy npc that gives 3s candies but that’s about it

They’re going to be in the next update, apparently. Which would be coming out tomorrow, hopefully!

aw thanks, i’ve got to grind 30 levels because the meditite i caught was waaaaay underleved for the team

I get that. I spent a LONG time grinding out Morgrems in the Powdered Caves grinding out pokemon to do the gym leader. Since my game is bugged I plan on doing another run when I use a tinkaton.

Huh, unforeseen situation. Fun fact, going up the stairs, gets rid of the entire line. Hopefully there will be a check for that in the update

whoops didnt notice… but why arnt they in a avalible early on in the game… (just asking cause leavanny has genually good stats)

How do you evolve porygon?

You need an Upgrade, an item that isn’t available yet

Also it seems android joiplay functionality is a bust. It keeps saying and I quote:

“Script ‘004’ line MKXP_Compatibil: NameError occured”

Hey so guess who found out that if you trade a pokemon while they have an item the item is also traded. Now guess who traded for a vrobility while the pokemon had the exp share =)

Oof, that sucks, but I do think that is a base pokemon game thing, rather than something that got added for the game.

Yeah that’s a normal pokemon thing, its mainly for pokemon that require a held item for evolution but you could also have them hold something else if you wanted to give an item away

yee this is like my first time trading a pokemon so… Guess I have to reset

Alright, the update with candy givers should now be live, I don’t recall what else changed. Main Dev Zcell is sick, so with them some better health!!

3 Likes

location of the npcs ingame?

Honestly, I don’t know, I’m not the one who placed them

It now evolves in a secret map encountered in one of the dive areas if you pay very close attention.

Also sorry for all the challenges guys! Hopefully should be sorted now. Lmk if level curves are still fucked with the candies.

Also, A semi related poll to that… I didn’t want to do it initially, but I’m wondering if a full party EXP share would be beneficial? I might add it to limit the grind. Opinions?

• TOGGLEABLE Full Party EXP share
  • One Mon EXP Share (current)
  • Cut it from the game entirely
  • Add multiple one mon EXP shares
0 voters

dude go eat some soup, you need rest

Do I need to restart to download the new update?

Also, some types feel really unbalanced imo, feel like grass+bug pokemon are really weak in the beginning, grinding w them feels tough when there’s pokemon that nullify their attacks.

I tried going into that room before (it also has a life orb), but going back out of it results in a crash.