"P-O-I" by Fallboy

1. Go to the google translator
  2. Write these kandji down with handwriting funсtion
  3. Rename wrapped file
    If it not helps and there is another wrapped file - change name of the second file.
    That’s how i used to fix this

What does that mean?

If you try to download Japanese games without Japanese locale then your computer can fail to interpret the Japanese characters as things it can read, causing the game to be unplayable.

Putting your computer in a different locale just makes it so that files can be read in other languages.

The errors show up frequently in rpgmaker games because the games have external files that your computer can screw up when you first download the game.

I have to say, this game and Feeder Fantasy serve as proof that Fallboy can provide a delicious blend of WG goodness in each and every one of his projects. With that, I think I’ve been spoiled rotten by @Kitsune 's translation of Feeder Fantasy, as the machine-translated text in this game is, at times, rather difficult to fully interpret. Maybe if we all tried to deduce the true “meaning” behind every line of dialogue in this game, we, as a community, could make our own English translation patch. Wouldn’t that be nice?

5 Likes