paranoidProgrammer's BF Addons (Granular Race Support)

The page has been revamped to host multiple addons when they come out, as with 11 voters, everyone voted to make the page multiple addons.

Going to wait for a few more votes to see if I’m going to separate Expanded and the race support, will most likely separate them though.

Edit: Closing the second poll now. The race support is now being separated from Expanded, will release it alongside the next update.

1 Like

BFE: Race Support has officially been released! There’s a slight update from the race support Expanded had, with the Troll race being fully implemented and it most likely not crashing the game on startup anymore.

Plus, I have a small preview for the next update I’m working on.

draconis preview

4 Likes

I’ve tried using the Troll race, both with and without the Cutebound addon, and their visible sprites don’t change.

Wat do?

Do the logs have any errors in them?

From what I can tell, none that relate to the Trolls, Cutebound Trolls, or your addon.

I have the same problem, but with the modkin race.

halleluiah, it is happening!!!

sorry i’ve been so inactive, a few things came up (again, haha). i’ve gotten a steam version of starbound, so i’ll be working with steam mods soon.

i’ve officially decided to separate another feature from bfe, the mod support. currently just spawnable item pack. it’ll be a single download, and as i add more support for different mods, it’ll simply be a .zip file that has all of them in it, and you choose which you want.

bfe will just be items and the such now, though i do have an idea that involves liquids (i had some progress on it, but i lost my old files, so it’s gone.)

another thing, if you’d like to make sprites for race support, that’d be amazing. i’m not very good at spriting, and i’m working on a lot of mods at once.

that’s all for now, i’m working on the mods at the moment.