Patch Notes (January 10th, 2017)

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful time over the holiday season. The 3rd floor is released now, and I apologize for the delay as things were a bit hectic on my end! Here is to another year of this silly fetish game’s fruitful existence : ^)

Change List:

[ul][li]Added floor 3 which can be accessed after defeating the Succubus on floor 2.[/li]
[li]Raised level cap to 20.[/li]
[li]Raised Caster/Warrior level cap to 15 and added 2 new skills for each class.[/li]
[li]Added various events in floor 3 that will modify your character’s body parts and height (thanks to Gourgex for writing most of these).[/li]
[li]Removed weight gain penalty for dying to rats, goblins and skeletons.[/li]
[li]Adjusted final damage to be added on before skill multipliers and not after.[/li]
[li]Adjusted crevice event on Floor 1 to require a realistically smaller belly size to succeed.[/li][/ul]

To tease what is coming next, I will say that Pachaking has been working on some updates to the mirror event’s descriptions since they’re pretty lacking right now. Oh, and the incubus event that I keep putting off should be finally ready. :X

nice job with the new floor; it’s a major fat-fest but I appreciate that :stuck_out_tongue:

1v3 works for skeletons, but against slimes? Maybe a bit much.

Also, I’d have to go back and double-check, but it doesn’t seem like there’s an option to continue exploring the second floor after defeating the succubus, now that the button to move to the next floor actually takes you to the next floor.

I don’t know if it has been suggested before, but it would be cool if there was some kind of store or special place where you could go, pay a fee, and redistribute your level points. I know you can create another char, but it just wouldn’t be the same XD

EDIT: I think deleting chars is bugged, u just cannot delete anything.

[quote=“ghostsparta117, post:4, topic:1156”]I don’t know if it has been suggested before, but it would be cool if there was some kind of store or special place where you could go, pay a fee, and redistribute your level points. I know you can create another char, but it just wouldn’t be the same XD

EDIT: I think deleting chars is bugged, u just cannot delete anything.[/quote]

There is as a matter of fact! In town, go to the Development District, then to the University of the Arcane. There should be an option to Reset Stats for 1 gp.

hey Cryptic

do u use MySQL for storage? or something else

[quote=“dj_sharp, post:6, topic:1156”]hey Cryptic

do u use MySQL for storage? or something else[/quote]
Yes, MySQL is what I use for storage.

U ever measured storage usage? What is the average data size per character?