Patch Notes (September 18th, 2016)

Sorry for the delay with this update, ran into a lot of bugs trying to get the new Relationship system off the ground. In order to view Seraphine’s 2nd conversation, you must go back to Floor 1 and revisit the original tutorial event. I reset everyone’s relationship with Seraphine so you have a chance to feed her if you missed it the first time since it affects the dialog in the 2nd conversation.

Change List:

[ul][li]Added two questions to the character creation screen, “Does your character enjoy being fat?” and “Is your character sexually attracted to other fat people?”[/li]
[li]Removed old “Stance on Fat” property from characters as it was confusing and limited dialog[/li]
[li]Added a bare bones Relationship system with Seraphine being the only NPC available for now[/li]
[li]Added Seraphine’s 2nd conversation on Floor 2 (Written by Kestrel)[/li]
[li]Added a Locked Chest event on Floor 1 (Written by Kestrel)[/li]
[li]Added random HP loss when under the Starving status effect[/li]
[li]Fixed typos where weird characters would show up in place of quotations in certain events[/li]
[li]Fixed a text issue where it’d say you take negative damage from enemy’s skills[/li]
[li]Fixed a bug that allowed players to equip multiple shields at once[/li]
[li]Fixed a bug that allowed players to revisit the heavy rock and narrow passage events on the same floor to change the randomly generated event item[/li][/ul]

In regards to the two new properties on the character creation screen, any character with Stance on Fat previously set to Positive will have both of those questions answered “Yes”, and Negative/neutral stances on fat will have those questions answered “No”.

Does the locked chest ever do anything but fire a bolt at you? I’ve opened it five times so far and that’s all it’s ever done. I love the new encounter with Seraphine, by the way!

There’s an intelligence check to see if you can disarm the trap, and then an agility check to see if you can dodge the arrow. Both methods work to get the item inside.

This is shaping up to be something really unique, not to mention the level of quality is leaps and bounds beyond most of what we have in the very limited weight gaining game scene.

How to encounter the tutorial fairy?

EDIT: Never mind, shes encountered randomly. I wonder what happens if I raise her level?

Should note that when disarming the chest, the text just says you’re free to take what’s inside; the item is added to your inventory and the event ends there, without any indication of what you pulled from the chest.

EDIT: The agility-based event does show the item being grabbed.

The character relationship’s with Serapine as well as the dialogue are a great improvement, specially the way the fairy teases your weight, I hope it’ll keep getting as interactive. I wonder what you’ll do for the next patch, concerning the party.

However, I find it a shame that the dialogue is only visible once, maybe make dialogues like the events, appearing once every time? After the player answered, you could still encounter the NPC who’d tease you about the choice you previously made.

The random hp loss on an empty belly is a brilliant way to keep the characters with a full belly, maybe you could make it even more severe for thinner characters?

[quote=“Pachaking, post:7, topic:1037”]The character relationship’s with Serapine as well as the dialogue are a great improvement, specially the way the fairy teases your weight, I hope it’ll keep getting as interactive. I wonder what you’ll do for the next patch, concerning the party.

However, I find it a shame that the dialogue is only visible once, maybe make dialogues like the events, appearing once every time? After the player answered, you could still encounter the NPC who’d tease you about the choice you previously made.

The random hp loss on an empty belly is a brilliant way to keep the characters with a full belly, maybe you could make it even more severe for thinner characters?[/quote]

Is only seeing the dialogue once confirmed, even on the 2nd floor when she becomes a random encounter?

[quote=“jerkajerk, post:8, topic:1037”][quote=“Pachaking, post:7, topic:1037”]The character relationship’s with Serapine as well as the dialogue are a great improvement, specially the way the fairy teases your weight, I hope it’ll keep getting as interactive. I wonder what you’ll do for the next patch, concerning the party.

The random hp loss on an empty belly is a brilliant way to keep the characters with a full belly, maybe you could make it even more severe for thinner characters?[/quote]

Is only seeing the dialogue once confirmed, even on the 2nd floor when she becomes a random encounter?[/quote]
In my experience, yes. due to the nature of the preferences changes I’ve got several extra characters for testing purposes now.

[quote=“jerkajerk, post:8, topic:1037”][quote=“Pachaking, post:7, topic:1037”]The character relationship’s with Serapine as well as the dialogue are a great improvement, specially the way the fairy teases your weight, I hope it’ll keep getting as interactive. I wonder what you’ll do for the next patch, concerning the party.

Is only seeing the dialogue once confirmed, even on the 2nd floor when she becomes a random encounter?[/quote]

Well, after encountering her and say having eaten all the cupcakes there’s nothing else to do, she just leaves. It’s a one-time thing, I’ve tried with different characters. Hence my suggestion.

There should be a Relationship system for the Succubus boss of Floor 2 after defeating her a second time…