Peachy Keen. Grimimic's last place entry

Fat friggen bird yo.

30 Likes

A new Grimimic game, hmm :thinking:

As always, it’s funny and nonsense ah ah ah

What’s this? A short Grimmic game? And it lacks Goblins?! (Sputters indignantly)

Edit; Despite the lack of Goblins, it was short but still quite fun.

1 Like

Pretty great little game, but I am going to have to knock off a few points for the lack of goblin girls :grin:

1 Like

Quick, cute and Fun But something is off about this game… oh where are the BIG FAT Goblins Girls.

1 Like

it is not letting me download the game I need help. I’ve switched browsers and it still won’t work it says it was removed

Love the game, one thing that I’m sure every player that installs a RPG Maker game hates is when they leave every single non essential file in the folders making the games. (In this case) 7-10 times larger than they need to be. Once again the controls are smooth, love the mango upgrade as well. It isn’t too fast, it is a little short since it feels more like a negative than a positive since it makes the controls speed up for what feels like a second, two at most. As for the gaining it’s great, the art is lovely, cute, simple, and most of all nice on the eyes with the colors. Lovely choice to go with a peach colored birb to get the peach.

Wow, this game is short, but very nice! I love the concept : D
Also, where did you get this theme music? Did you made it or downloaded?.. it’s just fantastic, I love it and want to download or just know who is author qwq :heart:

Can’t open the file :frowning:

this is super cute! great job. the gameplay is fun and simple
Now hurry up and add through the fire and flames to it

Really though, this is adorable, Grim! Definitely one of the more creative ways this engine’s been used.

2 Likes

From a free use website like 10 years ago that I believe no longer exists.

2 Likes

Cute game, sorta wish I could find a peach like that

Short and sweet! Cute game with a cute style.

Short and sweet! Despite being an RPG maker game it doesn’t feel like one which is great.

1 Like

The game needs a screencap or two in the OP, and maybe some more tags on the thread. I don’t personally download things blind, regardless of the fact the game’s dev is a fun dev.

EDIT: thanks.

This game is super fun! It’s short and to the point, and I love that about it! The sprites look good and the mechanics work well to push the game forward instead of hinder it! Keep up the great work!

I love this, it’s a short and sweet little drop of sunshine. The meahnics make sense, there’s satifying progression, a bird gets fat.
It’s like a perfectly formed video game haiku!

Grotlover2 Score

| Category | Total |

| —: | :–|

| Basics: | 20000 |

| Art: | 360 |

| Writing: | 310 |

| Concept/Design | 1175 |

| Msc: | 150 |

| Total: | 22145 |

Comments:

I have to say, your games never fail to make me smile. Its such a simple but fun concept with the usual lounge in cheek humor that I can not get enough of. I think there is a good concept here for a small flash or mobile like game and would love to see it expanded out a bit more.

Jux Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 339 |

| Writing: | 247 |

| Concept/Design | 1056 |

| Msc: | 115 |

| Total: | 21976 |

Comments:

A great polished little project. I think for the most part the best feedback i could offer would be ‘more’. It’s one of those kind of things. Even though it was short, it made me chuckle at a few of the jokes and references. They say brevity is the soul of wit and I think you managed to capture that decently well. I think maybe the mango could use some kind of mechanic to make it more useful? The speed boost never really came in handy for me, and it being calorie neutral meant that I wasn’t sure about if I should even try to get it. I think an advanced step would be to include patterns of food drops for people to navigate. Maybe let the player save up mangos for when they need to quickly navigate a narrow corridor of celery? That’s just me throwing out ideas. Really good project.

Kilif Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 277 |

| Writing: | 185 |

| Concept/Design | 650 |

| Msc: | 120 |

| Total: | 21312 |

Comments:

Very clean and appealing visuals. Bonus points for having an intro sequence and outro sequence cutscene. The fetish art assets were also good, and props to including the weight gain on the animated sprite.

Overall, my main complaint is that the game concept is very straight forward (though well executed) and the overall game is very short. It would have been great to see you needing to manipulate your weight more tactically to get through certain obstacles for some minor puzzle solving, or something else to expand on the idea.

S&S Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 255 |

| Writing: | 260 |

| Concept/Design | 1075 |

| Msc: | 100 |

| Total: | 21880 |

Comments:

Squirrel Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 320 |

| Writing: | 290 |

| Concept/Design | 1260 |

| Msc: | 150 |

| Total: | 22190 |

Comments:

Much like a peach, this was short and sweet. I really enjoyed the use of the theme and it made for a really fun use of weight gain too that felt natural in the game’s premise. The art was super cute too and really tied it together into a game thats a joy to play. I only wish there was more to it, i could definitely imagine there being more levels and story to this to elevate this game even here. Excellent submission.

Scores

Art: 1551

Writing: 1292

Sound: 809

Design: 5216

Total: 109503