Phoebe's Holiday Hoggery -- A (Late) Christmas Game Thing!

For some reason, the stat that tracks how much alcohol Phoebe drinks goes down by 2 or 3 every time you go to a new house, meaning that if you only drink one thing then go to another house, it goes down past the negatives. You need to make sure Phoebe doesn’t drink any alcohol before the house with the six bottles on the table, then make her drink all six on the table.

3 Likes

Im having problems with the vore end I got to the party and ate everyone and have nothing else to do. The guy in the bathroom is still their because he wont let me in but beyond him I ate everything including the menorah

Weird. At a certain point you should just be able to break open the doors by crashing through them. Did you try the door afterwards or is it still preventing you?

Yeah I could break the other bathroom doors I just couldn’t do the one with the guy in it or the front doors to leave. I got a game over by talking to grace too soon so that might of bugged the game but idk.

That is extremely baffling! I’ll look into it as soon as I can–sorry things seem to have broken!

Found it! Gawd, I’m dumb. You’re playing a new game+, and I accidentally left a check on the door for the bathroom key. Normally, you can’t get it in the vore end, but if you carry it over from another ending via NG+, which I forgot to adjust… well, the problem occurs.
Ugh.

Pop this into the data folder to fix the map in question, then boot the game from your save. It should be fixed.

1 Like

current values can go negative, as a result i’ve had trouble getting her drunk, since sometimes it starts below 0.

I just fed the bratty niece and gave phoebe an alcoholic drink and she’s at -3 alcohol consumed for this house, I’m wildly guessing that alcoholic drink goes down by the total in each house not the amount i actually gave her? so it rapidly becomes impossible to get her drunk (because getting above 0 is hard)

i am using the above map022 json file rather than the original if that matters.

oh also i used one bathroom key to open a bathroom that had another bathroom key in the sink but after obtaining the second key i had 0 keys so i couldn’t progress the final map (assuming I’m doing the puzzle right which seems likely?)

Well this was an absolutely fantastic little game.
Would love to see something else in this format. Maybe one where you play as Phoebe herself.

While I don’t know if I’ll do another with Phoebe as the lead – she’s a touch one-dimensional – I do intend to put out at least another small thing with FeF characters at some point. And I’m sure I could ‘fit’ Phoebe into whatever that is, haha.

Thanks for playing! I’m glad you liked it.

1 Like

Probably why I like her, only really cares about growing big and fat.
Just to see how big she can actually get.
Probably also because she does remind me of my own SSBBW MILF Suzie here.

7 Likes