Please ;-; rate my drawings for an oni-like game I'm making

Hi, I’m new here, so I’m sorry if I’m doing something wrong, I’m not very used to forums, I just wanted to show some drawings I made for a game idea, and ask what do you guys think

I’m thinking of making a game like ao oni, but with pregnant and fat women trying to swallow you.
Will basically be basically running, hiding and solving puzzles, but I’m still deciding on the look of the “monsters”, what do you guys think?

BIGMOUTH - 4 FINGERS GHOST - NO ARMS

3 Likes

Testing some sprites on the map.

2 Likes

Welcome! Very nice artstyle! I like your characters and game premise! I tend to prefer weight gain elements in games, but a demo for your game sounds like it would be fun!

1 Like

Completing a game is more important than how the art looks IMO.
The art can always be swapped out later if you change your mind on how it looks.
Just go for it and don’t care what other’s think. GLHF

2 Likes

Thanks, glad you liked it, I was thinking of putting in something about weight gain, like having to make the “monsters” eat until they explode so you can escape, but that would be too much for my rpgmaker mv knowledge. Maybe in the future.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you, that’s why I’m trying to keep the scope small so I can finish it, and thanks, as soon as I’ve done more on the gameplay I’ll post it here.

1 Like