Pokemom wide: A parody collab with no actual preg content.

cover art by Cross-Crescent - Professional, Digital Artist | DeviantArt, and colored by Samcake. A collaboration with https://twitter.com/SamcakeN. All assets are fan made, or part of rpg maker default assets. No official assets were used in the creation of this parody.

pokemom wide

27 Likes

What i don’t get is why it needs to be specified there is no preg content. Did you promise it somewhere? haha

1 Like

Oh my, this is much of a surprise.

I’m sorry for asking this question here …
does anyone know how to solve the problem that the game freezes and the black screen my pc. Because my pc has 4GB of RAM and my video card is AMD and it is also updated even so it crashes.

It’s an amusing game. How many ending are there? I found two ones.

1 Like

There’s a second ending? I can only seem to find one of them.

1 Like

After feeding Courtney everything, instead of going to the cheddar biscuits, go back to the freezer where you found the shiny vanillite for the secret ending.

1 Like

9 Likes

How I play is like notepad

It was a fun little experience, thank you for sharing!

I think that’s cuz of the title. It sorta implies MILF-related escapades. Still a shame that there’s so little pregfat content on here, though…

I’m on a Mac, not a PC; is there any way for me to play the game? I usually make do with Wine, but i don’t see any of the necessary files for that.

Not unless someone with a mac and a copy of rpgmaker decided to convert it. You can only export to the os you’re working on.

know if only there was a pokemon weight gain game that wasn’t a minute long I would be happy