Pokemon weight gain game questions

I’d rather not show the game it’s in quite an early state and It doesn’t contain weight gain so I don’t want to take the risk

2 Likes

I just want to see the fat leaf sprite.

Also, Damn, I knew of Satsurou and GAIN-OVER. Shit…

2 Likes

You know there is a fat fire red rom hack right?

@Turbotowns Well, hopefully, Satsurou, if they ever come back, will have overcome the depression they’ve been struggling with. GAIN-OVER, on the other hand, may not ever come back after their passing, potentially due to none of their family members knowing how to access their DeviantArt account.

@THE_DIALOUGE I had no idea that there was a FireRed ROM Hack. But, as long as the Pokemon themselves aren’t fat, save for Gardevoir, it’s okay with me.

1 Like

No, the pokemon themselves are fat

here

Dang… That’s just too bad…

1 Like

Hiya - new here, just stumbled on this. I wanted to put in some thoughts about a few things:

• I don’t know if you’re allowed to do the Cubone girl as a child, per the site’s rules on children in games containing sexual content. Should still be able to tell a compelling story about an adult version of her, though - a young adult who was orphaned (and still has no solid support structure in their life) faces many of the same difficulties as an orphan child. The only real difference is that the child is more likely to be in an orphanage or foster care, while the adult is more likely going to end up homeless (take from that what you will, the Pokemon world being what it is). Also, if someone grew up food-insecure their entire childhood, they might very easily have developed habits (or a full on eating disorder) that would lend itself automatically to rapidly gaining when in a situation where food scarcity doesn’t control the gain their eating habits might cause. I partly know this from experience, having gone from a time of being really financially unstable - and consequently taking to eagerly accepting any food available for cheap or free as best I could - only to gain weight back pretty quickly the moment my new habits met with having stable income and housing.
  • From more personal experience, the ‘Toriel type’ - like you described Petunia - are often the truest examples of the ‘cougar’ trope you’ll find. I’m a lesbian with maybe a little kink for the mom-type (not ‘I want you to be my mommy,’ the 'I really find “MILFs attractive” type), and I’ve been with a few wonderful, sweet, caring older women…who kept me so ‘active’ whenever they could that sometimes I was the one who ran out of energy (despite being more than a decade younger). There’s a reason the ‘ara ara’ type exists in hentai - especially since being sweet/kind/caring and having a high sex drive are not even close to being mutually-exclusive.
  • From the perspective of someone who even still has to play so many games that just don’t consider me part of their audience, I also support that you’re making this more open to more sorts (even if you had to add in more of the type you’d want, and I wouldn’t pursue). Equal opportunity is a wonderful thing, even when (sometimes especially when) it’s not you who benefits from what else is getting included. :slight_smile:
  • I feel like the Wailmer character, Kiana, was as popular as she was because she’s a literal whale that’s even starting out really skinny. For people who like extreme swings in weight, super obvious gains, and startling before/after comparisons, there seems little better than starting with a scrawny version of the fattest animal on the planet. That doesn’t mean you suddenly have ideas you didn’t before, but I was just guessing aloud at the reason why she placed like she did.
  • I really hope at least a couple of your female characters have weight gain the includes the breasts. I can’t tell you how often I see (and how confused I am by) games and art in this kink that treats one of a woman’s primary concentrations of fat (even if it can vary a lot how much) like it’s not a place that would significantly grow while gaining weight. Yes, some women don’t put on weight on their chest like they do the rest of themselves (most often women who aren’t busty to begin with), but some women actually gain in their chest almost primarily. Being a boob girl, I really hope to see them not treated like they’re just moobs with more sensitive nipples…
  • Continuing from ‘more realistic diversity, which would also pay off for my personal interests’ to ‘less realistic, but a woman can dream’; I hope some of the characters end up more round than bound in rolls (even if they get to immobile-big sizes, which I actually hope for). If the other people (and possibly you) want rolls…eh, I’m one person, and I can just ‘lalalala’ through the descriptions of them, like normal. I just…figured I’d put it out there that an audience to ‘round, not rolls’ exists. I don’t mean like sphere, I just mean like a belly, butt, and etc. that aren’t folding over on themselves.
  • I wonder if there will be any other characters gaining in the game, besides just the main characters (which I might have missed if they’re going to be who we’re playing, or if they’re ‘smoochables’). If we’re not playing the characters directly, I wonder if the playable character will also be able to gain. (As an aside, I think part of why I missed if we play these characters or not is because a pre-set narrative for them removes some agency from the player - like a character’s canonical drive to binge and gain either removing choice, or being able to be prevented by choices. I’m used to games with a cast like this, and set ideas of their relative well-developed motivations and futures, being ones where the player may more observe and influence them, instead of controlling them.)

Even as someone who’s not into anthro as an appeal (rather, it doesn’t get in the way in most cases), I am looking forward to seeing where this project goes.

2 Likes

I wanna point this out, and this goes to everyone else: I will likely be removing Winry (cubone) from the game. Simply put, not only does it (probably) violate the sites regulations, but also it violates my own morale. She was put there as filler, and looking back, I probably should’ve said marowak, and I am sorry for those who wanted Winry.

Secondly, as far as “boob characters”, I’m sorry, but you’re a bit out of luck. Lily I’m giving a pear shape, Avery is more of an apple shape, but some remorse, Petunia is an hourglass shape (so at least there is one character you can have with breasts)! However, I will say, I’m not gonna make the characters stacks of pancakes as far as rolls goes, but there would be an even mix there.

Real quick, I’m gonna list what characters will likely be in the released version of the game:

Lily, the chubby anime loving audino woman
Petunia, the caring snorlax mother
West, the frightened gengar guy
Avery, the amazing female machoke
Freddy, the bossy feraligator mine boss

Now, if you’re wondering why it hasn’t been released yet, or hasn’t even gotten a beta build yet, it’s a simple reason: real life. I know it probably seems I’m pulling this one out of my ass and just going “yuk yuk, sorry guys, better luck next time!” but in general, I’ve just had some things to deal with (an example of one being how my mom basically got her leg blended)
As of now, I’ve finished (and completely redid, didn’t like the original) Lily’s story, Finished west’s, and finished Avery’s. I will likely be working on Petunia next, then Freddy.

Finally, when do I think this will get done? Hard to say, cause even after I finish the stories, there’s still tweaking and all that I need to do. And given how life’s been going… I’d say roughly near the end of the year to the beginning of next year. Now, a heads up, THIS IS NOT A DEADLINE. This is a rough guess of when it should get finished, but by no means is this the confirmed release.

Anywho, I hope everyone reading this has a swell day, and I hope I can put more time into this game!

Well, you could always make Winry a Marowak. Unless you consider the orphan part outside your morality, instead of just the age? Also, might I float the idea that evolution doesn’t have to be seen as adulthood - just like you could have a level 100 Cubone, just by keeping it from evolving, you could theoretically have an adult that just didn’t evolve (unless evolution is an inevitable part of ‘leveling up’ in years in your canon, and not something that could be suppressed - like a person growing up, but never really maturing as a person). It might even be an interesting world-building thing, having Pokemorphs without evolutions be the sort where they are the ‘old soul’ or naturally mature/stable/‘put-together’ type, while Pokemorphs that are from species that have evolutions start obviously immature, need to reach stages in social and logical growth and development, but maybe stand to be truly impressive people once they’ve fully self-realized. But, maybe that’s a bit too philosophical for a ‘let’s chase these Pokefats, because it gives me dopamine’ game…

Let me throw this out there: I don’t know many people, especially in this modern-day-epidemic world, who would doubt that life can come and kick you into the dirt. Life happens, and I feel like you shouldn’t need to feel like you have to apologize for that or explain it. Take care - pretty sure people can wait, and it’s not like it matters if they can’t (being impatient never made something happen better or faster, or even guaranteed it would happen; often the opposite). What you said about your mom sounds horrible, and I hope she’s going to be alright. I really hope that was hyperbole… If not, well…yikes on bikes, and I hope doctors can help her recover at least her health and mobility in some way.

Hang in there, and please don’t make a passion project into another stress on your pre-existing real life stresses. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Could you maybe provide a link to the game itself?

1 Like

I don’t feel like it deserves attention from a site focused on weight gain games if you want to find it search up erotic games or search erotic Pokemon games on the site it’s not a weight gain game and I cringe really hard when I see it and have emotions I can’t describe when in it’s presence sorry.

To put it simply it’s a game that instead of making the Pokemon look more human it has them look the same way the game has the Pokemon look like which makes me uncomfortable because it’s like playing as a person who abuses animals sexually I have no problem when it comes to furry games but when there is a human and a regular looking animal that’s where I draw the line.

1 Like

Fair enough, but Pokemon are a different beast compared to standard animals(There’s a pretty funny ace attorney style video on youtube based on a discord discussion debating whether lewding gardevoir, is okay). Their intelligence and the people/pokemon history, shows as much.

1 Like

Well it’s got nikkit in it and I feel like it’s too close to looking like a real animal for my comfort it’s okay if it’s2 animals doing sexual things but when it looks like a real animal with a human then that’s where I feel very uncomfortable

1 Like

Nikkit?! In a FireRed ROMhack? So it’s has all the current gens?! It could also have Gardevoir, Alcremie, Manaphy, and Meloetta?

1 Like

Wait, NOT a weight gain game? What are you talking about? You could be talking about one of SEVERAL lewd pokemon games.

1 Like

Nope the specific one I was talking about has the sword and shield curry mini game as it’s main gameplay

1 Like

Wait what do you mean

Sounds like it COULD be a weight themed game… if cooking’s it’s main mechanic…

Yeah I thought so too but sadly it wasn’t.

1 Like