Popping in to say hi!

Hey, everyone! I’ve just recently been linked to this place, and I’m both surprised and excited that this sort of community exists! I’m a 24-year-old grad student from Ohio, U.S., and while I rarely have time for creative stuff right now, I occasionally write and am a professionally trained editor. If I have the time or energy at some later time, I would love to create a small Twine game or even a visual novel in the future. But for now, you will usually see me commissioning art and promoting the works of other artists (such as yourselves!!)

Outside of expansion stuff (I like both realistic and magical weight gain, inflation and vore,) I am a huge baseball fan and even have a decent baseball card collection! I’m also learning more and more about video editing so I can create absurd and surreal video edits in the future (which… okay, those sound like YouTube poops but I SWEAR THEY AREN’T!) I can generally be found on Twitter in case you want to contact me.

Hope to see you all soon! I’m excited to see what the members here put out in the future, especially with the ongoing game jam!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the site! We are happy to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:
Always happy to see a new fluffy face!

1 Like

What ideas do you have for writing stories?

The most tangible idea I have right now is a small Twine game that’s basically a “Waking Up After Magical Overnight Weight Gain Simulator.” It’s basically a text adventure where you as the protagonist wake up much larger than the night before and have to decide what to do with your day (go to work or stay home, order new clothes or use that money for take-out, etc.) I’d like to have it so that with each successive playthrough, you’d get the option to play it again but at a larger weight where the scenarios are different.

Other than that, I don’t have any concrete ideas for stories. My creative process is basically attacking an idea immediately when it comes and then waiting for inspiration to hit again.