Possible Brawl Vertex Edits?

Even though I’m no good at making custom vertices and/or textures, I would recommend editing the original textures to better fit the BBW/SSBBW models of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS. This way, the textures won’t look sloppy or smeared.[/quote]

Come to think of it, I have some taunt concepts for the BBW/SSBBW models:

Peach’s Up Taunt would presumably be some belly play.
Peach’s Down Taunt would be her slapping her butt (with the Peach Bomber effects and Up Tilt sounds).
Zelda’s Up Taunt would be her laying on her back, panting.
Zelda’s Down Taunt would be her rubbing her belly.
Sheik’s Up Taunt would be her putting her hands on her knees, panting in exhaustion.
Sheik’s Down Taunt would be her checking to see if she has any rips in her outfit.
ZSS’s Up Taunt would be one where she recovers 5% Damage from guzzling a tub of ice cream.
ZSS’s Down Taunt would have her sitting down (which causes 12% Damage to nearby opponents and buries them) and playing Metroid II on her Game Boy Pocket (which she pulls out of her cleavage).
All their Side Taunts would have them eating a random dessert, healing 75% Damage.

Oh, and due to their sizes, they’d be heavier that Bowser and the other super-heavyweights, and they’d withstand most OHKO moves (with the exception of the Home-Run Bat’s Side Smash). They’ll also probably deal thrice as much damage as before, and they’ll be harder to KO (meaning they’d have to be at a whopping 700%+ Damage before being KO’d by a Smash Attack). Their respective Smash Attacks can even KO opponents as low as 65% Damage (with Peach’s KOing at 50% Damage).[/quote]

you know even though this sounds awesome that’d be way too OP for anyone[/quote]

Ah, what started as a simple request is now a game-changing mechanic speculation. But, on the flipside of it all, it wouldn’t be OP if it was just them duking it out, kinda like a sumo match. Plus, some of us in the smash community LOVE a good challenge(not quite melee though), and if this could be a real thing, with custom animations and such, we might be looking at quite the smash boss fight that’d be equivalent to an FA’s(fatty admirer’s) dream come true!
Well, if it can be made. I think it can be done though, we would just need the right kind of talents to pull it off, though maybe just starting with one-at-a-time. Though, if it was to be that they could be made one at a time, who would be made first?
[/quote]

I suppose Zero Suit Samus, due to her body being much simpler than Peach, Zelda, or Sheik.

Even though I’m no good at making custom vertices and/or textures, I would recommend editing the original textures to better fit the BBW/SSBBW models of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS. This way, the textures won’t look sloppy or smeared.[/quote]

Peach’s Down Taunt would be her slapping her butt (with the Peach Bomber effects and Up Tilt sounds).
Sheik’s Up Taunt would be her putting her hands on her knees, panting in exhaustion.
Sheik’s Down Taunt would be her checking to see if she has any rips in her outfit.
ZSS’s Up Taunt would be one where she recovers 5% Damage from guzzling a tub of ice cream.
ZSS’s Down Taunt would have her sitting down (which causes 12% Damage to nearby opponents and buries them) and playing Metroid II on her Game Boy Pocket (which she pulls out of her cleavage).
All their Side Taunts would have them eating a random dessert, healing 75% Damage.

Oh, and due to their sizes, they’d be heavier that Bowser and the other super-heavyweights, and they’d withstand most OHKO moves (with the exception of the Home-Run Bat’s Side Smash). They’ll also probably deal thrice as much damage as before, and they’ll be harder to KO (meaning they’d have to be at a whopping 700%+ Damage before being KO’d by a Smash Attack). Their respective Smash Attacks can even KO opponents as low as 65% Damage (with Peach’s KOing at 50% Damage).[/quote]

you know even though this sounds awesome that’d be way too OP for anyone[/quote]

Ah, what started as a simple request is now a game-changing mechanic speculation. But, on the flipside of it all, it wouldn’t be OP if it was just them duking it out, kinda like a sumo match. Plus, some of us in the smash community LOVE a good challenge(not quite melee though), and if this could be a real thing, with custom animations and such, we might be looking at quite the smash boss fight that’d be equivalent to an FA’s(fatty admirer’s) dream come true!
Well, if it can be made. I think it can be done though, we would just need the right kind of talents to pull it off, though maybe just starting with one-at-a-time. Though, if it was to be that they could be made one at a time, who would be made first?
[/quote]

I suppose Zero Suit Samus, due to her body being much simpler than Peach, Zelda, or Sheik.[/quote]

Oh, and as far as victory poses are concerned, here’s my view on each:

Peach:
Victory Pose 1 (“This is fun!”) would involve her playing with her belly.
Victory Pose 2 (“Peachy!”) would involve her gorging on the peaches from her unmodified Final Smash.
Victory Pose 3 (“Aw, did I win?”) would involve her shaking her butt in front of the camera.

Zero Suit Samus:
Victory Pose 1 (“Be still.”) would involve her rubbing her belly.
Victory Pose 2 would have her laying down in some sort of food coma.
Victory Pose 3 would have a Metroid (using its Assist Trophy model) bouncing off of her butt (similar to Ray-Norr’s Samus GIF).

You can probably come up with your own for Zelda and Sheik. As for all four of their movesets (including Final Smashes), they’d all be totally different and would involve them using their body weight to fight with. In fact, Peach’s new Up Special would probably be similar to both the P-Balloon and Mario’s Power Flower ability (the latter from Super Mario 64 DS) where Peach inflates herself and slowly rises, pushing foes around, until she deflates back to normal (with a 12.5% chance of her inflation and floating lasting for twice as long), but also being controllable like Balloon Mario from Super Mario World during that period.

So much want, though I can’t seem to get the ROM itself working.

If you’re using Dolphin, your problem might either be what version you’re using or it may have something to do with your computer’s processor. If you’re using an actual Wii, the disc is probably scratched.

[/quote]

I suppose Zero Suit Samus, due to her body being much simpler than Peach, Zelda, or Sheik.[/quote]

Peach:
Victory Pose 2 (“Peachy!”) would involve her gorging on the peaches from her unmodified Final Smash.
Victory Pose 3 (“Aw, did I win?”) would involve her shaking her butt in front of the camera.

Zero Suit Samus:
Victory Pose 3 would have a Metroid (using its Assist Trophy model) bouncing off of her butt (similar to Ray-Norr’s Samus GIF).

You can probably come up with your own for Zelda and Sheik. As for all four of their movesets (including Final Smashes), they’d all be totally different and would involve them using their body weight to fight with. In fact, Peach’s new Up Special would probably be similar to both the P-Balloon and Mario’s Power Flower ability (the latter from Super Mario 64 DS) where Peach inflates herself and slowly rises, pushing foes around, until she deflates back to normal (with a 12.5% chance of her inflation and floating lasting for twice as long), but also being controllable like Balloon Mario from Super Mario World during that period.[/quote]

Come to think of it, I think Zelda’s new back aerial would be identical to Peach’s, but with a literal emphasis on “thunder thighs”, since her thighs would be considered a sweet spot similar to the buttons of Captain Falcon’s bodysuit during his down aerial.

Omg, I really wanna see this become a thing! ;D

Glad someone likes my BBW/SSBBW Brawl Hack idea… :wink:

I really love the idea too and specially with victory pose.
I think i get back on this great games :smiley:

Like I said, if someone can get me some models ready for BrawlBox, I can try to animate them unless someone else wants to do it

You know, I believe that having SSBBW-sized Peach, Zelda, Sheik, and ZSS would be excellent, especially for Boss Battles mode on Intense Difficulty, because Tabuu’s Off-Waves would only make them flinch.

This thread is too quiet. Please tell me someone is trying to model this :frowning:

As mentioned previously, the only working modeling tools for Smash right now is 3DS Max. And I don’t think any of us are committed enough to spend 125$ a month (or 250$ on an older version from a reseller) to satisfy our whims.

As mentioned previously, the only working modeling tools for Smash right now is 3DS Max. And I don’t think any of us are committed enough to spend 125$ a month (or 250$ on an older version from a reseller) to satisfy our whims.[/quote]

You can always get the student version normally doing so is bad because it’s unprofessional to do so but it’s not like we’re sending this to any developer.

As mentioned previously, the only working modeling tools for Smash right now is 3DS Max. And I don’t think any of us are committed enough to spend 125$ a month (or 250$ on an older version from a reseller) to satisfy our whims.[/quote]

Oh, didn’t see that. My bad

[/quote]

Peach:

Zero Suit Samus:

You can probably come up with your own for Zelda and Sheik. As for all four of their movesets (including Final Smashes), they’d all be totally different and would involve them using their body weight to fight with. In fact, Peach’s new Up Special would probably be similar to both the P-Balloon and Mario’s Power Flower ability (the latter from Super Mario 64 DS) where Peach inflates herself and slowly rises, pushing foes around, until she deflates back to normal (with a 12.5% chance of her inflation and floating lasting for twice as long), but also being controllable like Balloon Mario from Super Mario World during that period.[/quote]

Come to think of it, I think Zelda’s new back aerial would be identical to Peach’s, but with a literal emphasis on “thunder thighs”, since her thighs would be considered a sweet spot similar to the buttons of Captain Falcon’s bodysuit during his down aerial.[/quote]

Back to the subject at hand, I think Peach’s Down Smash would have her slam the ground with her butt similar to the Ground Pound from the Mario series, but much stronger (to the point where anyone under 100% Damage would be buried and anyone at 100%+ would be Meteor Smashed similar to Bayonetta’s Down Smash from SSB4), and her Down Aerial would have her perform a belly flop that allows her to bounce off the ground as if she jumped from it, allowing her to get in as many midair attacks as she can.

[/quote]

Peach:

Zero Suit Samus:

Come to think of it, I think Zelda’s new back aerial would be identical to Peach’s, but with a literal emphasis on “thunder thighs”, since her thighs would be considered a sweet spot similar to the buttons of Captain Falcon’s bodysuit during his down aerial.[/quote]

Back to the subject at hand, I think Peach’s Down Smash would have her slam the ground with her butt similar to the Ground Pound from the Mario series, but much stronger (to the point where anyone under 100% Damage would be buried and anyone at 100%+ would be Meteor Smashed similar to Bayonetta’s Down Smash from SSB4), and her Down Aerial would have her perform a belly flop that allows her to bounce off the ground as if she jumped from it, allowing her to get in as many midair attacks as she can.[/quote]

I also envision Peach’s forward tilt being a simple belly-bump, and I think all the females’ running animations would have them waddling with blushes on their faces.

[/quote]

Peach:

Zero Suit Samus:

Back to the subject at hand, I think Peach’s Down Smash would have her slam the ground with her butt similar to the Ground Pound from the Mario series, but much stronger (to the point where anyone under 100% Damage would be buried and anyone at 100%+ would be Meteor Smashed similar to Bayonetta’s Down Smash from SSB4), and her Down Aerial would have her perform a belly flop that allows her to bounce off the ground as if she jumped from it, allowing her to get in as many midair attacks as she can.[/quote]

I also envision Peach’s forward tilt being a simple belly-bump, and I think all the females’ running animations would have them waddling with blushes on their faces.[/quote]

Also, if they fall asleep, they’ll recover damage similar to a Pokemon using Rest in the Pokemon games.

[/quote]

Peach:

Zero Suit Samus:

I also envision Peach’s forward tilt being a simple belly-bump, and I think all the females’ running animations would have them waddling with blushes on their faces.[/quote]

Also, if they fall asleep, they’ll recover damage similar to a Pokemon using Rest in the Pokemon games.[/quote]

Oh, and someone should also make vertex edits of Barbara the Bat and Lyn so that they’re both fat, but not as fat as Peach, Zelda, Sheik, and Zero Suit Samus.

I would like to ask that people quit doing complete quotes of quotes of quotes of… in this thread
Its getting out of hand. Just quote the specific message you’re are referring to.

[quote=“kilif, post:39, topic:1033”]I would like to ask that people quit doing complete quotes of quotes of quotes of… in this thread
Its getting out of hand. Just quote the specific message you’re are referring to.[/quote]
I’d like to point out that most of these are by the same guy, who seems to have posted four times in a row.
Still, chubby assist trophy girls sounds like a nice little detail.